The Vampire Diaries

season finale of the vampire diaries

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

c.r.y.s.t.a.l

c.r.y.s.t.a.l

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
OMG! TVD season finale was amazing! Especially because of the twist in the end. I totally didn't see katherine was pretending to be elena. On a side note, i was so happy when damon and elena kissed and then i found out it wasn't elena. Man was i pissed. I wonder if damon knows its katherine. It would be terrible if he doesnt know because then he'll think him and elena actually kissed. When he finds out the truth he'll be sad... I dont like seeing damon sad :(

1 complaint of the season finale: I felt that Elena didn't care about damon and his well being at all when Johnathan gilbert's device was being used. Elena was all "Stefan,Stefan,Stefan". The delena relationship they have been developing at least deserved a bit of concern from elena towards damon.

All said and done, season finale was great. I'm gonna miss this show so much till it comes back for season 2. Does anyone know the date?

Leave all your comments below!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "season finale of the vampire diaries" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged

My thoughts

Posted my review in the wrong topic aha

O M G. WHAT a season finale!!!!!!!!!!

KATHERINES BACCCCCCK HOLY CRAP.

For a second I thought that was Damon and Elena at the end of the episode and I THINK I DIED (okay over exaggeration) but UGH O M G. SHE SLICED OFF JOHNS HAND.

ANNA! AH. I really liked her, okay not really liked but liked her. Why would they kill her :(

Jeremy! poor guy. Why would he do thissss.

What the hell happen to the mayor and Tyler?! I didn't get it. Why was the mayor dragged in, at first I Thought maybe hw as a vampire too but then he was scared of Damon in the basement .. and Tyler's eyes during the accident .. it was all so weird and confusing .. did I miss something?!

DAMONNNNN - Oh how I love him :) I love how we're seeing all these sides to him.

Bonnie and Damon fans rejoice!! That scene where Damon thanks her - cute. But the whole Bonnie threatening Stefan at the end was like uhh.. I'm sure Damon and Stefan could totally take her down ..no? Should she really be throwing around threats :/

Gosh, I DID love how they ended the show off. How's anyone suppose to wait five monthsss for the next episodeeeeeeeeee

BammySammy

IF-Rockerz

BammySammy

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

My thoughts

Posted my review in the wrong topic aha

O M G. WHAT a season finale!!!!!!!!!!

KATHERINES BACCCCCCK HOLY CRAP.

For a second I thought that was Damon and Elena at the end of the episode and I THINK I DIED (okay over exaggeration) but UGH O M G. SHE SLICED OFF JOHNS HAND.

ANNA! AH. I really liked her, okay not really liked but liked her. Why would they kill her :(

Jeremy! poor guy. Why would he do thissss.

What the hell happen to the mayor and Tyler?! I didn't get it. Why was the mayor dragged in, at first I Thought maybe hw as a vampire too but then he was scared of Damon in the basement .. and Tyler's eyes during the accident .. it was all so weird and confusing .. did I miss something?!

DAMONNNNN - Oh how I love him :) I love how we're seeing all these sides to him.

Bonnie and Damon fans rejoice!! That scene where Damon thanks her - cute. But the whole Bonnie threatening Stefan at the end was like uhh.. I'm sure Damon and Stefan could totally take her down ..no? Should she really be throwing around threats :/

Gosh, I DID love how they ended the show off. How's anyone suppose to wait five monthsss for the next episodeeeeeeeeee

IM GONAN NICK THIS LOL
NAH ONLII MESSIN..
I AGREE WITH SOME PRT
WILL EDIT SOON ..
PROMISE..

Edited by -SamPari- - 16 May 2010 at 7:57pm

KajenLuva

KajenLuva

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I was at the edge of my seat with Damon and Elena. Although i was expecting Katherine to come. I was too engulfed by the scene to realise it was too good to be true. Well at least Nina kissed Ian right LOL but then when she scared her dad and playing with the knives; i was like hell yeh thats Katherine Cry

Dalena forever <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mismeg

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
The last episode was INTENSE!
I totally DID NOT see Katherine coming back, I thought it was Elena kissing Damon and I was going "ELENA! What are you DOING?!" (I love Damon to death but Im pro Elena-Stephan).

But yeah, I think judging on the look in Damon's eyes and how he looked confused, I think he guessed that it wasn't Elena that kissed him. And if he did not sense anything... then there is going to be A LOT of drama between the brothers in the future.. not that there isnt any right now. lol.

But yeah. lol

Overall I LOVED IT. I cant wait until September now!!

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
OMG I know!!!!!!

( I'll come back and edit this!!! I have TONS to say!!) I gotss to go for now

by the way I am Shraddha

aredhel18

aredhel18

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
cool epiBig smile

Post Reply New Post