SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Since im in total and utter grief about the already quarter (rest AFTER she does the despicable🤢) demise of my love for Tapasya Veer Singh Bundela😭😭😭 I avoided watching the precap until I just neeeded to know how this could be possible😡...beneath my utter shock and disbelief I wondered why she said im very tired today😲....and what did she mean when she said ur kal bhi" did that mean she doesnt want a suhaag raat tonight or tomorrow but that she wont wait forever???? I am confused! Can somebody answer? Cos I wont fully be able to hate her until she carries out the deed!🤢🤢🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey I'm so happy to see your pic so much of relief 😃 And coming to that "Ye tho hona hi Tha" Your logic is so different that U never got the true colour of Taps but now hope U have got it
I guess Poor Taps was tired waiting in the car that's why thankfully she made a favour to Veer that it will be next day....... 😆 Now dictatorship even in this Whenever Taps says "Veer I got the mood now,then that Guy has to be ready" Sickening ain't it 🤪 🤪
SRKLuvr thumbnail
it is! totally! so she was saying that not tonight and not tomorrow but I wont wait forever? I m also wondering how come Veer didnt give one of his famous angry looks? he didnt look angry at all he just looked dead😔
shivani9 thumbnail
Dear SRK I am glad u r hating evils Taps..but I am gladder as U can see a dead Veer...Dead Veer is going to die time and again..many more times in the days to come....he is a useless charactrter in this story now.....personally i wud have felt  he faced his death the first time when Ichcha married Vansh ....but if  Veer were to rank  his deaths....at this point of time...

he wud probably rate the following as his first death

When he did not bring the shameless Taps act of seduction with (her sisters would be husband) him....to the notice of the elders in both the  families.......
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Dear SRK I am glad u r hating evils Taps..but I am gladder as U can see a dead Veer...Dead Veer is going to die time and again..many more times in the days to come....he is a useless charactrter in this story now.....personally i wud have felt  he faced his death the first time when Ichcha married Vansh ....but if  Veer were to rank  his deaths....at this point of time...

he wud probably rate the following as his first death

When he did not bring the shameless Taps act of seduction with (her sisters would be husband) him....to the notice of the elders in both the  families.......

thats the first of many shivani ji! I dont even know what tapu is gonna gain from doing all this!
shivani9 thumbnail
Hey Sanya...u dont have 2 call me ji...plzzz....I am honestly very pleased to see you come out with ur views ..personally I dont think she is gaining anything for herself....and I dont have any hopes she can do any better than this...anyways dont worry too much about that character..

Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Hey Sanya...u dont have 2 call me ji...plzzz....I am honestly very pleased to see you come out with ur views ..personally I dont think she is gaining anything for herself....and I dont have any hopes she can do any better than this...anyways dont worry too much about that character..

lol thanks...this thought of force is really ruining my weekend...praying the cvs dont do this!
nutmeg7 thumbnail
srk dear...chill.....dont let your heart burn.....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

srk dear...chill.....dont let your heart burn.....

facing the unknown...will the heartburn become greater or get less in 25.5 hours?😒
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Hey I think the whole tired act by tapu was to make Veer dabao her paar after coming back to B-toon Haveli 😆😆😆