Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Then May 17-21 Updates page 1 & Discussions (Page 7)

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the kalakkal updates Srima maa, Gudgal, Sri and for the double super duper updates Bjda ClapClapClap

Hip hop hurray!!!!  MM atleast comes to rescue Thulasi Star.... timely act indeed by MM.  Vittanga paaru velukku aapu Party... so is that Vel dead or is he in critical conditions (to return back and give more thollai to thulz and TA??) 

Anyway it is good that Thulz is helped by her friends and TA to resume her studies ClapClap... ivanga collector aa kandipa aaganum.... to rub it on her step mom's face Tongue.  But TA seekirom poyi onga engagement ai odainga... ippo thaan route clear aayidichu illeh Embarrassed... but ithu nadakkumo nadakkatho...

thanks for the picstures sri Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubba

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bjda for the update, wow finally Thulasi gonna study. I also think the engagement won't take place.
neasamalar Newbie
neasamalar
neasamalar

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
hai guys, i have been missing the thendral episodeCry because my kids got exam, but i think today i must watch the serial.  i want to see how pavi call akkaaaaa to thulasi.  i hope i wont miss the episode today.  thanks alot for the posting and may i know if i have left out the thursday update.  i cant find any and only friday post was on page 6. pls help me. loving u all always

Edited by neasamalar - 25 May 2010 at 1:51am
MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neasamalar

hai guys, i have been missing the thendral episodeCry because my kids got exam, but i think today i must watch the serial.  i want to see how pavi call akkaaaaa to thulasi.  i hope i wont miss the episode today.  thanks alot for the posting and may i know if i have left out the thursday update.  i cant find any and only friday post was on page 6. pls help me. loving u all always
Hi Nesamalar,

you can find the rest of the updates on the first page itself daa:

krishfan Senior Member
krishfan
krishfan

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
hey everyone. I am a new member to this forum but an avid watcher of thendral. This whole week was just one good episode after another. I mean i loved the way the overall story. So happy that thuls will finally have her chance to happiness. What happened to anand. I mean i don't care but i want to know, if he chickened out like his friends said he would. Anyways the engagement part i still don't get.  I mean if he doesn't like the girl why go on with it. I mean Charu is cool and all but i think that Thuls is way more compatible for TA. Also the cute little love scene especially when Thuls is about to faint he catches her and they totally have this moment. I have been waiting for that for a long time. I just could not control myself after seeing it. I just love it. Hope their romance continues to blossom as the drama progresses and Vel really dude u deserved what you got. Loved the overall week and sorry for the extremely long post. I just have so much to say.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaisrima

Go to top