Thendral

Then May 17-21 Updates page 1 & Discussions (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tamizhan!

After an action packed episode, another nice episode y'day. Thulsi's acting was very good , esp. in that look she gave at TA - I saw a big thank you & happiness about her dream (study) coming true..etc. Deepak & the other 2 girls too did great!   Nice , cute scenes between T & T and I too think, Thulsi has started liking TA now....

Now that TA & Co have hit Vel and escaped , and Vel's Mama mentioned in the hospital that they informed Police, the police is going to come to TA's house and the Engagement won't take place.

Edited by supree - 21 May 2010 at 6:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Vani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Then May 17-21 Updates page 1 & Discussions (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
yesterday's episode was really good. I liked the 3rd part. Car-la pogum pothu enga porom enga poromnu antha girls kekka TA timinga ennathu iyer vanthutaranu kekka.

College scene was really good. unga 3 perla yaaravathu enga nillunga first seat confirm agatum apparam 3 perum katti pudichu azhalamnu TA sonna scene was really cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

bjda

bjda

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
sry for the brief update...i luved TA-thulsi scenes..so cute..police is gonna arrest him..engagement ll get canceleld and thusli ll fall for him...wonder where anand is!!

Rishi87Vani19

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanks bjda. Soon vel will get out of his critical state, might suffer from selective amnesia, who knows might even emerge as a good man after this. srima you are  Day Dreaming . Remember this is a megaaaaaaaa serial.

bjdaVani19

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update. It was definitely a cute scene.Clap I don't want Thulasi to go back.. maybe she, patti and dad can now live together!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdaRishi87Vani19

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks bjda.

Hurraaaa.....Thulasi is gonna study.I did not expect that to happen so quickly... i am happy that story finally comes to the main theme.But i am sure that Thulasi is going to have so many difficulties by reaching her goal from her Chitthi,Vel and her love life.Atleast from now on Thulasi should smile more than normally she does.

Nice romantic scenes btw Thamizh&Thulasi.Their chemistry seems to work out really well.
I do not understand this guy Thamizh. He romances Thulasi in the college and then goes to attend his engagement with Charu?!But engagement would somehow wont take place.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiabjdaRishi87Vani19MP_Radha

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Originally posted by Caryn

Originally posted by supercool3

Thanks for the update

wow intense week i must say

But I'm proud of MM. He FINALLY realized the worth of this daughter. And that slap he gave to Padma.. OMG I HAVE TO WATCH IT

I actually wanted Pavi's and Vel's marriage to happen ROFL  ROFL 
just joking
Pavi might be a brat, but she still deserves better than that Oldie

so I'm guessing TA's and Thulasi' s story has finally begun Day DreamingEmbarrassed

Me too... I wanted Vel's & Pavi's marriage just to teach Padma a lesson.  LOLLOLLOL

Me too me too... LOLLOL
me too.... now pavi has changed..... so i think padma will learn a lesson by her son

Edited by Rishi87 - 23 May 2010 at 3:45am

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
such a cute scence bet T&T. i dont want the engagement to take place i even dont mind if charu change into a negative character

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnubjdashubbaVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top