Thendral

Then May 17-21 Updates page 1 & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the update. Nice to see that MM has changed, he should have given more slaps to Padma.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gsrima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Then May 17-21 Updates page 1 & Discussions (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Excellent episode!   And a SUPER-ana Update for that. Thanks Srima!! Clap

Good to see MM has changed finally and it was a wonderful scene where 3 generations were united... -  Yes MM, Thulasi & Patti!!  All 3 did a fantastic acting here....  Kudos! Star

Yes,I too agree,  Padma-ku ithu pothathu MM, innum oru 4, 5 seerthu kodungka. What kind of a woman she is?!!!  Shocked Angry Angry MM, you should chase her out I say.

Here comes our hero TA .... , Can't wait to see what's happening next.  

Edited by supree - 19 May 2010 at 10:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabcRishi87brinny_gsrimaVani19Quelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks srima!

Yesterday episode was very good and the last scene was very touching!
But today's episode made me speechless. I think nobody would have expected this.I do not know what is gonna happen next...unpredictable.Ennoda point of view la irunthu patha director keep up panna tension/story a sothapittaar.Story engeyo going...a Ghilli scene remade in serial.I think Thamizh would take Thulasi with him home without marrying her.Everyone would suspect that there is something between Thamizh and Thulasi.Engagment wont take place.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryAnnaJayElystiaRishi87srimabrinny_gVani19

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks bjda and srima
Today's episode was indeed shocking! I didn't think Thulasi had it in her. Looking forward to the next episode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiabjdaRishi87Vani19

vicneshwary

Groupbie

vicneshwary

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
I Think may be TA will go jail for murder the Vel in order to save Thulasi. Engagment wont take place. Thulasi will change mind and start to like TA. So Now Thulasi &  Charu are waiting for TA. TA will married to who? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdaRishi87OLGNES

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
oh no.............who will go to jail??????
</div>thulasi or TA???????
<div>but no idea where the story is leading to inspite of so many twists and turning points........

but will thulasi study at any point of time ????????

but ifthulasi goes to jail will she be able to continue her studies even though she comes out of jail at a later point of time???

if TA goes to jail what will happen to bank problem...wont that be added along with this........ and if so wont he lose his job??????

tooooooooooooo much yaar!!!!!!!!

even i was reminded of gilli scene.......slow version of ghilli mathiri iruku.....with complications....

ithuku middle la mohan super comedy panninan................. .timely thinkingLOLWink

Edited by subbali - 20 May 2010 at 4:44am

ElystiakuttyponnuRishi87Vani19

bjda

bjda

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vicneshwary

I Think may be TA will go jail for murder the Vel in order to save Thulasi. Engagment wont take place. Thulasi will change mind and start to like TA. So Now Thulasi &  Charu are waiting for TA. TA will married to who? 

thanks for the update..
i was thinking of the same thing..but is vel dead??Confused
maybe just hurt badly..

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vicneshwary

thanks for the update..
i was thinking of the same thing..but is vel dead??Confused
maybe just hurt badly..

I too don't think that Vel is not dead. But i guess he won't come back for some time so that the story could move in other direction than Vel&Thulasi problem. I think TA won't say that Thulasi has done this to Vel, he might take the pazhi on him and ask Thulasi to forget it and to start stuyding. And i too think he would go to jail.Again if he comes out Thulasi would have fallen in love with him, Charu waiting for him too. Again this tension who would marry whom? But as this director is clear in giving something else than what weall expect there could be totally different turns and twists.

I thoght that the main theme was education..... but the story seems to go somewhere else.Confused

AnnaJayElystiaRishi87Vani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top