Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks bjda for the update.

It was a good episode yesterday. I liked TA's and Thulasi's acting, they did both well.
I think today or 2morrow the solution for this Vel&Thulasi marriage problem would be given, otherwise it would be irritating.

I agree with Ahaana's last suggestion.The director could not have a better situation to unit TA and Thamizh than this one. Thulasi can not come out of this problem without TA's help. As the serial has to go on for years, Vel should come to know about TA's plan to divert him on suspecting TA for this kidnapping, only then there would be some reason to take revenge on TA and TA solving these probs caused by Vel. I also think that Sudha is going to be right with her thought that TA may come with a girl on his engagement day.This would be very interesting. i hope they do not drag this part for a long time. I am tensed.....
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

u are right nikila..........they will definetely drag these issues for 2 weeks atleat...........this week marriage solution and next week they will show TA's problems at his home.....with charu, his mother...we have to wait and see......

chalte_2000 thumbnail
am from malaysia. Just would like to know if THE WEDDING takes place or not
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kalakal and humourous updates srima........thank u.......
as u said the car took all long ways to reach mandapam........
padma ku pothathu ithu........
TA's entry was too good......father daughter sentiment was good........expression of MM was really nice and worth watching only the third part............lets see what is it for today
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Srima, Thank you dear.

Zee
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update srima
MM acting was so good and he shd hav givenn 3 or 4 slaps for padma  atleast pavi has changed now she would hav felt the pain of tulasi agreeing to marry a old man but this padma is a worst women
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update. Nice to see that MM has changed, he should have given more slaps to Padma.
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Excellent episode!   And a SUPER-ana Update for that. Thanks Srima!! 👏

Good to see MM has changed finally and it was a wonderful scene where 3 generations were united... -  Yes MM, Thulasi & Patti!!  All 3 did a fantastic acting here....  Kudos! ⭐️

Yes,I too agree,  Padma-ku ithu pothathu MM, innum oru 4, 5 seerthu kodungka. What kind of a woman she is?!!!  😲 😡 😡 MM, you should chase her out I say.

Here comes our hero TA .... , Can't wait to see what's happening next.  

Edited by supree - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima!

Yesterday episode was very good and the last scene was very touching!
But today's episode made me speechless. I think nobody would have expected this.I do not know what is gonna happen next...unpredictable.Ennoda point of view la irunthu patha director keep up panna tension/story a sothapittaar.Story engeyo going...a Ghilli scene remade in serial.I think Thamizh would take Thulasi with him home without marrying her.Everyone would suspect that there is something between Thamizh and Thulasi.Engagment wont take place.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda and srima
Today's episode was indeed shocking! I didn't think Thulasi had it in her. Looking forward to the next episode.