Pavitra Rishta

ankita"s fan list does not increase on I-F

alberteinstein thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the PR which will be remember as the only balaji serial after ksbkbt,brokes all trp records,number one serial across all hindi GEC,but here on I-F the story is quiet different the fan lists of ankita is below 400,so plz we have to investigate this problem,
Edited by alberteinstein - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who will like her antiquated Shakkar philosophy that advocates Enduring horrific abuse to WIN HEARTS of sasural people ?Better NOT to get married then
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So agree with you koolsadhu. Archana's character is extremely unrealistic. Manav still has fans cos most of the serial viewers are girls, and they love to oogle at him- no matter whatever he does.
devashree_h thumbnail
But even if Archana's character is all Shakkar but Ankita plays her part well. So I would like to have more fans of Anki on IF.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How do you become a member .
sensodyne thumbnail

I don't think Ankita having less no of fans has to do something with her Shakkar policy,she portrays her character well,she is very beautiful and dances well which should make more people to her join her club.

Then that in case of people joining fan club by looking at character then Varsha should have more fans than Manav and Archana as she is more practical,but now the matter is different as even her character has been changed.

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love Ankita and want to be a member , please tell me how to . Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

How do you become a member .

Di we are talking about this fan club

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/9602/ankita-lokhande/

where u can find join option on left side

devashree_h thumbnail
Tanya Di you are already a member of her Fanclub and you comment there everyday.😉
Ankita Lokhande (Archana Karanjkar)
😆 Ankita needs ro be more pro active probably needs to visit the forum nd chat with all the MJHT DMG KSG fans 😆