Sasural Genda Phool

Why did Badi Maa handle the situation like that?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I was honestly surprised to see the way Badi Maa handled the AC situation in Suhana's room....so far in the show, she has usually been the wisest, most mature person who always knows how to handle a situation in just the right manner....but today that was not the case at all. Granted that it wasn't right of Disha-Rajni etc. to all just camp out in Suhana's room like that but the way Badi Maa scolded them kinda sternly and a bit harshly and shooed them out of the room wasn't exactly the right way to handle the situation either.

Friction and differences are bound to happen in a large family like this but Badi Maa's handling of the situation ironically ended up creating more issues....Rajni and Disha were quite hurt....

I wonder if the fact that Badi Maa now knows that all is not well with the Suhana-Ishaan marriage was the reason that she was a little harsh about this AC situation.....maybe she feels the need to do more things to make Suhana comfortable? But is it really fair to the two daughter in laws of this house? I felt bad for Rajni and Disha....this could surely have been handled in a more prudent manner.

The AC issue has already kind of segregated b/w the new bahu and the older bahus of the house....if not handled properly, this issue will surely create rifts. I wonder how they will handle it from here on.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Madiha_20Ip-AK4everLamia17vishmewellpiyualka-allizwell-anu rulz*dewdrop~pearl*loveanimenimrahBul3SilentsoulLadyMcbethyipeemissing Vmars_charu_kavya.b-Ami-Taiyonoimitogepe30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why did Badi Maa handle the situation like that?" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you nureat...Kashyap house has been one where all the members are treated equally thats why i found the gatting an AC for Suhaana's room thing quite out of place...maybe if they have got another AC for Dada-dadi's room as Alok suggested or even fitted an AC in their drawing room that would have been more fairer for the other two daughter in laws of the family although them getting one for everyone's room would have been the best...but thats not possible....
Also a thing that i found strange about Badi ma is that she said that Rajni has also come from a wealthy family but she has adjusted in the house without the AC...so why can't they give time to Suhaana to adjust...
This being partial towards Suhaana is going to create problems in the family in the future specially between the DILs

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mightymousevishmewellpiyualka-allizwell-AreYaar

JimParsons

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

vishmewellpiyualka-allizwell-TaiyonoimiAreYaar

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amotlymileo

I completely agree with you nureat...Kashyap house has been one where all the members are treated equally thats why i found the gatting an AC for Suhaana's room thing quite out of place...maybe if they have got another AC for Dada-dadi's room as Alok suggested or even fitted an AC in their drawing room that would have been more fairer for the other two daughter in laws of the family although them getting one for everyone's room would have been the best...but thats not possible....
Also a thing that i found strange about Badi ma is that she said that Rajni has also come from a wealthy family but she has adjusted in the house without the AC...so why can't they give time to Suhaana to adjust...
This being partial towards Suhaana is going to create problems in the family in the future specially between the DILs

I guess what they meant by this is that rajani comes from a well to do family i mean upper middle class but suhanaa came from super rich background that is why  baad maa said "suhaana hum sab se alaag hai yeh to saach hai".

vishmewellpiyualka-allizwell-TaiyonoimiAreYaar

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

I guess what they meant by this is that rajani comes from a well to do family i mean upper middle class but suhanaa came from super rich background that is why  baad maa said "suhaana hum sab se alaag hai yeh to saach hai".

i remember that in one of the episodes when Panna was teaching others how to operate it...it was said that there is an AC in every room in her house

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellpiyualkaTaiyonoimi

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Maybe what badi ma did was not the right way to handle the situation but her reaction was quite predictable if you ask me after the strange behavior of Rajni and Disha. They had been living in that house for years and mind you *without an air conditioner* and none had any complains before hand, suddenly all of them are acting like they will die without the AC. Out of the blue the temperature in the Kashyap household is going above the boiling point how so? By camping around the AC like that, the bahus are making it obvious that so far they had been leading a miserable life in that house. Now is it not a shame for the elders like Radha Bua who had faith that her daughter-in-laws were actually happy with whatever they could provide over the years?

vishmewellanu rulz-allizwell-LadyMcbethTaiyonoimi

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
soo true
agree with u dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellTaiyonoimi

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 111192

i remember that in one of the episodes when Panna was teaching others how to operate it...it was said that there is an AC in every room in her house

as far as i know baadi maa just said rajni also has an AC at her mayaka and not that every room in rajani's mayaka has an AC........................had this been case kasyap's would not say it again and again for suhana that they should bring AC for her as she has been born and brought up in luxurious way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellanu rulzTaiyonoimi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top