Dill Mill Gaye

DMG Help Desk/Suggestion 10 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 148

BS999

BS999

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Can some one please give update on today episode....what happened in todays episode....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG Help Desk/Suggestion 10 (Page 3)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Grishma*

*Grishma*

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMallikGrover

Originally posted by *Grishma*

I had some questions about some characters and the story in between the time when AR were gonna get engaged and now, and was wondering if someone could answer them for me?
what happened to abhi/niki?
what happened to atul/anjali?
what happened to rahul/muskaan?
what's the story of sid/riddhima before they got married?
sorry, i stopped watching after ar were going to get engaged, and just started watching again after armaan came back so i'm kinda lost! would really appreciate if someone could help me out! thanks!
:)

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0099" size="3">Hey</font>

<font size="4"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#999933">abhi & niki</font> <font color="#669933">got enganged & well they werent showed after that & atul & anjali nothing ever happened, thier story was left incomplete.sadely atul never got his love & anjali is a doctor in chicago. Rahul & Muskaan were never togethor either.Rahul left her because he knew he could never be a father.He wanted Muskaan to be happy & even though Muskaan said she can adopt & that she doseant care he still left to America.& well Muskaan left to patiala & delivers baby's.& the story of sid & riddhima before they got married well sid & riddhima hated each other like omg they probably could kill each other.but they didnt sadely.(-_-) lmao sorry sidma fans. but yes sid found out about Riddhima's long lost love Armaan.they go look for him & they dont find him & well while they were looking for him they stayed in this hut type of thing(you know when KASH were stranded in the jungle they stayed in that thing overnight) so yeah Riddhima was so cold that she could have died so Sid provided her heat. & then she told shashank that he raped her.Sid then married her & well thats where it goes from.</font></font></font>

</em>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0099"><em>Hope that helped (:</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0099">Luv Anu</font>

Thank You!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsMallikGrover

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BS999

Can some one please give update on today episode....what happened in todays episode....

Hi,

Here you go:

frndshp_luv_dmg

IF-Rockerz

frndshp_luv_dmg

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Can anyone give me d download link of 21st january 2008 epi in EHQ/HQ??
i need it....plzzzzzzzzzzz help!!

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frndshp_luv_dmg

Hi,

Check here:

Hope this helps...

sujithra

Groupbie

sujithra

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
can someone plzzzzzzzz tell the story of dil mil gaye in short i started seeing it recently and i really liked it so someone plzzzz help me

frndshp_luv_dmg

IF-Rockerz

frndshp_luv_dmg

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Originally posted by frndshp_luv_dmg

Hi,

Check here:

Hope this helps...

thnx a lot.....but 21st jan 2008 link is not there....can u give me any other link??

mr.superkool

IF-Sizzlerz

mr.superkool

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged

can anyone help me please
still i dint get reply for my post.... no one have the tunes with them or the links of tunes

can anyone give me all kajen tunes...all kajen tunes played in background specially kaisa hai yeah kumar 2-3 types of tune is there can anyone give me that all tunes please....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top