Dill Mill Gaye

   

DMG Help Desk/Suggestion 10 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 148

Page 1
Page   of 148
Page 3 Page 148

MrsMallikGrover

Goldie

MrsMallikGrover

Joined: 23 February 2009

Posts: 2053

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hey can anyone tell me a way i can download all the DMG tunes?
 
Or does anyone have links?
thankyou
Luv Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG Help Desk/Suggestion 10 (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Grishma*

Newbie

*Grishma*

Joined: 18 February 2008

Posts: 34

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I had some questions about some characters and the story in between the time when AR were gonna get engaged and now, and was wondering if someone could answer them for me?
what happened to abhi/niki?
what happened to atul/anjali?
what happened to rahul/muskaan?
what's the story of sid/riddhima before they got married?
sorry, i stopped watching after ar were going to get engaged, and just started watching again after armaan came back so i'm kinda lost! would really appreciate if someone could help me out! thanks!
:)

MrsMallikGrover

Goldie

MrsMallikGrover

Joined: 23 February 2009

Posts: 2053

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Grishma*

I had some questions about some characters and the story in between the time when AR were gonna get engaged and now, and was wondering if someone could answer them for me?
what happened to abhi/niki?
what happened to atul/anjali?
what happened to rahul/muskaan?
what's the story of sid/riddhima before they got married?
sorry, i stopped watching after ar were going to get engaged, and just started watching again after armaan came back so i'm kinda lost! would really appreciate if someone could help me out! thanks!
:)
 
Hey
 
abhi & niki got enganged & well they werent showed after that & atul & anjali nothing ever happened, thier story was left incomplete.sadely atul never got his love & anjali is a doctor in chicago. Rahul & Muskaan were never togethor either.Rahul left her because he knew he could never be a father.He wanted Muskaan to be happy & even though Muskaan said she can adopt & that she doseant care he still left to America.& well Muskaan left to patiala & delivers baby's.& the story of sid & riddhima before they got married well sid & riddhima hated each other like omg they probably could kill each other.but they didnt sadely.(-_-) lmao sorry sidma fans. but yes sid found out about Riddhima's long lost love Armaan.they go look for him & they dont find him & well while they were looking for him they stayed in this hut type of thing(you know when KASH were stranded in the jungle they stayed in that thing overnight) so yeah Riddhima was so cold that she could have died so Sid provided her heat. & then she told shashank that he raped her.Sid then married her & well thats where it goes from.
 
Hope that helped (:
Luv Anu
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nati_Bolly

-Henna-

Senior Member

-Henna-

Joined: 24 December 2009

Posts: 365

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Hi, can anyone tell me in which epi is Riddhima (Jenni) sitting all curled up on the bench in the fire-escape please? It's after Armaan comes back and she's in a completely depressed state... sorry that's all i remember... anyone know which epi i'm talking about? 

-Henna-

Senior Member

-Henna-

Joined: 24 December 2009

Posts: 365

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara-KSG-malik

hey i want that pic of sidmaan which was in the article but now have been removed.........
 
Here you go- it's still the link picture on the first page of IF so took a screen shot for you:
:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nati_BollyDesire33-Nayab-zara-KSG-malik

sirsi

Senior Member

sirsi

Joined: 11 December 2008

Posts: 447

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
hi any one plz give me the link of ksg interview with telly tadka where he is reading fan mail plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz it is recent one

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Joined: 05 August 2007

Posts: 11569

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Henna-

Hi, can anyone tell me in which epi is Riddhima (Jenni) sitting all curled up on the bench in the fire-escape please? It's after Armaan comes back and she's in a completely depressed state... sorry that's all i remember... anyone know which epi i'm talking about? 
 
Hi,
 
I think it was the Jag Soon Soona Lage' song sequence right? That was aired on 19th April...
 
Hope this helps...
 
Take Care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Henna-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Joined: 05 August 2007

Posts: 11569

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirsi

hi any one plz give me the link of ksg interview with telly tadka where he is reading fan mail plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz it is recent one
 
Hi,
 
Is it (any) of these:
 
 
 
 
Hope this helps...

Take Care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nati_Bolly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
help help help ..... xtycyu1234 2 584 02 May 2010 at 7:32pm
By -Nayab-
help help help niaasif 1 534 21 March 2010 at 10:42pm
By -Veena-
HELP HELP HELP samru 5 638 18 May 2008 at 1:38pm
By trina_saras
HELP HELP HELP

2

batool 11 1129 16 May 2008 at 12:22pm
By Bhaskar.T

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.