Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham has a gf!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sakuraa

Goldie

sakuraa

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
OMG...i didnt see that coming but I cant believe he has a girl friend...poor gopi!! i really hope he is breaking things off with her...and doesnt carry on with her even after he is married to gopi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princ355dz651rosse12SofnaChandni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham has a gf!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ek_sweetladki

Groupbie

ek_sweetladki

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
The way he has been acting...I had doubts because I mean the way he had been acting and showing no interest in his pre-wedding ceremonies it was quite obvious he was with someone else...just too scared to tell his mom.

I feel realllllllllllllly bad for GOPI she deserves someone like Jigar and not Ahem...I just really wish gopi gets married to Jigar and Stupid Rashi ends up with Ahem because she totally deserves someone as ridiculous as Ahem.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosse12SofnaChandni-

princess.noor

princess.noor

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
yeah you guys are right!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni-

Mightymouse

Groupbie

Mightymouse

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ek_sweetladki

The way he has been acting...I had doubts because I mean the way he had been acting and showing no interest in his pre-wedding ceremonies it was quite obvious he was with someone else...just too scared to tell his mom.

I feel realllllllllllllly bad for GOPI she deserves someone like Jigar and not Ahem...I just really wish gopi gets married to Jigar and Stupid Rashi ends up with Ahem because she totally deserves someone as ridiculous as Ahem.

I KNOW! Dead
I really want gopi to end up with Jigar !!! She is such a sweet gal and will be thrown into another evil mom figures house :(

06cs119

rosse12

Goldie

rosse12

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
I totallly agree with u,,,,ek_sweetladki ...=)

ek_sweetladki

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
atleast we can be happy that if AHAM's mom kokila ben comes to know of this relationship..us ladki to wat lagegi........

and our sweeet gopi will be the bahu.....

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mightymouse

Originally posted by ek_sweetladki

I KNOW! Dead
I really want gopi to end up with Jigar !!! She is such a sweet gal and will be thrown into another evil mom figures house :(
DEFINATLEY!  ahem is not evn tht nice, gopi and him dnt evn go together!

ek_sweetladki

Post Reply New Post

Go to top