PR Written Update - May 14

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

May 14

- Manav tells Archu that he sold his bike for money for the baby shower

- Rasika goes and tells Bhavana's house to tell her about Varsha's past with Aswin and badmouths Varsha

- Manju tries to convince Vinod not to take Sulochana, Maohar and Archu to the new flat but is unsuccessful

- Bhavana waits for the right time to talk to Varsha about Ashwin

- Shravni talks about setting a date for the wedding, and Savita says they'll wait till the divorce happens

- Savita lectures Shravni that Archu is so good to her and she's always behaving badly

- Domdhar questions Manav if he really wants to divorce Archu and Manav says it doesn't matter

- Varsha sees Bhavana is disturbed about something and decides to tell her about Ashwin tomorrow

- Bhavana decides to go and talk to Ashwin tomorrow because she trusts him a lot                                                                                            

Precap: Bhavana is with Ashwin and asks him about his relationships with Varsha, and Ashwin tells her that she finally found out everything.

Pavitra Rishta is airing tomorrow (Saturday) as well at 8 PM.

NEW EPISODE

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 13 years ago
thanks a lot shireen for the quick summaryπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot for the short update
thanks...i cannot understand why varsha is playing cat and mouse...is the track going to be the misunderstandings between satish and varsha and archu has to step in to solve it
I just hope that Satish is not gonna misunderstand Varshu
Thanks a lot for the update:))
awwww manav said - i didnt want to be separated from you too archu 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 
Please someone out there give a detailed update for this episode. It is becoming very interesting for me. Thanks in advance