Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG... Brij and good work... how

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

poojak

Goldie

poojak

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
OMG, ShockedShockeddid u guys see that, Brij the fire will do something good in his life for the first time. m i dreaming or it's truly gonna happenDay Dreaming. i still cant believe this. when i read the article about Mann & Geet's marraige i thought Darji will ask Mann to marry Geet & Brij will oppose it but yahan toh kahani hi alag hai, bas i hope aab humara angry young man Mr. Mann Singh Khurana iss rishtey ke liye haan kar deDancing which i doubt but you never know what the CV's would do. so all we can do is just wait & watchSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.saaniakh...Mallu...SofnaChandani_C

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG... Brij and good work... how" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manny136

Goldie

manny136

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
this is probably the only cool thing brij has done for Geet obviously neither her or Maan will be happy but they wil thank him later for hooking them up Wink LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicsaaniakh...Mallu...Chandani_CSofna

poojak

Goldie

poojak

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

i know manny, they will be very gr8ful to Brij for this only if Mann & Geet agree to marry each other which i suspect, dont know should i be happy or sad Confused. ab Brij veerji ne toh apni zindagi mein ek accha kam karna hai, bas ab yeh hot headed Mr Mann & Ms Geet shadi ke liye maan jayeinWacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_CSofna

Chandani_C

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandani_C

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Even I was shocked , I too thought It'll be annouced by Daarji ... Wah Brij wah so far zingadi da pehla changaa kaam kitta tun Clap, I think Maan will agree easly but cant say anything about Geet .... Daarji need to do some emotional hatyaachaar then she will agree :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic...Mallu...Sofna

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I have to agree, was very shocked with it being Vrij idea LOL

Can't wait for ManEet marriage Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_C

Post Reply New Post

Go to top