Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
This was suppose to be a reply, but I decided to make it a topic....

I think Geet will  only agree to marriage  because she wants to get away from her family so she can get revenge/teach a lesson to Dev. But Maan doesn't seem like the greedy type..so why would he say yes? He hates women for some reason, and he especially has a bad rapport w/ Geet...hmmm . It will be silly if he agrees to marriage just b/c he wants the land..that doesn't suit his character...I think the CV's should add another catch to why he will agree.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaemariaa.xoChandani_CMariQuestFilmsSofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHy would Maan agree to marriage?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolaries4

IF-Dazzler

koolaries4

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
no i dont think he will agree that easily!! even get wont agree but brij will force her!!
btw, buff topic! :D

poojak

Goldie

poojak

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
i only see one reason of Mann saying yes to marry Geet & that is Mann wants to teach Geet a lesson, other than that i dont see any reason why would he agree to marry her unless he wants that free land but i dont think he needs someone's kheraat, he s himself very rich, he could buy himself land as much as he wants so Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dilkarioscinerdSofna

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks koolaries4..
@ Poojak ...You're right I forgot about Maan wanting to teach a lesson to Geet...That could actually be it! His adviser would probably instigate him like he did before...lol... Cool didn't think about that!

gauri92

gauri92

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
i really doubt that maan will agree right away....i mean, cmon...he told geet that there will be no bets and he will get his land because he rightfully owns it....
and i dont see him cowering down to brij...and when he does marry her, he will be gruff with her but wont do much.....he's got too much self respect to use something like marriage to make geet suffer.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Maan might not agree right away, but he will agree. Maan paid double the price for that small piece of land. (right??? Confused ) He really wanted that land for some reason and was asking around for the owners. So if Brij offers him MORE land, I think he might end up agreeing for the same reason he wanted Geet's land.

It seems plausible.

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hmm, even I am wondering why would he agree.. but since at the end of the last epi he is so determined to teach her a lesson.. the only thing I could see is he would agree to make things difficult for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Its about the ego. The ego that Geet has hurt by ripping the papers, the ego that the family has hurt by not giving him the land and challenging him. So out of the ego he might just marry Geet. As for Geet, that will be her number one reason to marry Maan, so she can fly like a bird and find her criminal and punish him. Its also possible that Geet explains her situation to Maan and marrying him is her only option to be able to get out of jail free. She has something that Maan wants and Maan has something she needs, so y not just take our benefits and walk the other way afterwards. However, Maan will find out who ruined Geet's life in the process and he will in turn help her to get justice. Then falling in love Day Dreaming!!.........lol...................but ya....he might just want to teach her a lesson.........and Geet needs him to get out so she will also agree.......not knowing that he is after her too.....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*angel94*celestaekoolaries4Sofna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top