•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Maan omg he's just too much this land must mean so much to him that he's willing to sneak into Geet's house coz he has a suspicion (Geet's dupatta once again on his face) πŸ˜† . He actually went around looking for her and then took her down to confront her family man it was hilarious πŸ˜† . Lets c how he reacts about Brij's deal, is he tht desperate for the land that he'll marry her πŸ˜‰ .
Kuchh bhi bolo...but the man is damn handsome and is a good actor. Simply watching him is a treat. Geet is the best show on the air right now. Love it...and have only Maan to thank for it
Originally posted by RaSia

Kuchh bhi bolo...but the man is damn handsome and is a good actor. Simply watching him is a treat. Geet is the best show on the air right now. Love it...and have only Maan to thank for it

it is isnt it?? i love watching how he stopped brij..hes a real takkar to geet cousin.
Originally posted by RaSia

Yes I agree!! Geet is a good show as of  right now!! I hope it only gets better!!  I'm kind of excited about their marriage..I know it's so soon..but oh well! They have to hook up sometime or another so why not now?!!!
i totally agree ... geet is the best show atm.. so much that i have to watch it even though my exams are going on lol.. i love it.. its very interesting atm..

although, i dont think maan is too much since the land is of 1 crore, and he has paid that amount -so he's bound to be pushy lol.. though i am surprised how brij got those documents; i have a feeling ther are forged LoL!! ;)
LOL...that y i love this guy called maan...u have no idea what he'll do next...pure hottness...
but omg ... i know rite who does that ... u sneak into somes house ... hold the family daughters hand infront of everyone and than comfront them about ...land...lol...
only maan could do such a thing...
ahhh love this guy...

maan say yes ... say yes to the marriage
lol hahaha... I thought he was gonna go and knock again and tell the family that they lied about geet not being at home and then go get her.. but he actually sneaked into the house... that was just greatt and unexpected.. but u cant expect anything less than that from Maan...πŸ˜†He is justttt the besttttt...
He shouldntt take long to decide if hes gonna marry geet.. ahh cantt waitt till monday!!😳 so we get to see Maan again❀️ 😳😳
Edited by samera143 - 13 years ago
i think maan will say yes to the maariage..somehow it will be his majboori to get the land..n since geet cannot act to send dev in jail b/c she has tot think abt her fam..she cud do tht when shes w/ maaan..(my opinion)