Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

manny136

IF-Dazzler

manny136

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Maan omg he's just too much this land must mean so much to him that he's willing to sneak into Geet's house coz he has a suspicion (Geet's dupatta once again on his face) LOL . He actually went around looking for her and then took her down to confront her family man it was hilarious LOL . Lets c how he reacts about Brij's deal, is he tht desperate for the land that he'll marry her Wink .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.celestaesimplytoxicanna44

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maan is too much" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RaSia

RaSia

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Kuchh bhi bolo...but the man is damn handsome and is a good actor. Simply watching him is a treat. Geet is the best show on the air right now. Love it...and have only Maan to thank for it

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

samera12remixersfanscinerdsimplytoxicjenny.daisyluv..Apz..SofnaChandani_C

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaSia

Kuchh bhi bolo...but the man is damn handsome and is a good actor. Simply watching him is a treat. Geet is the best show on the air right now. Love it...and have only Maan to thank for it

it is isnt it?? i love watching how he stopped brij..hes a real takkar to geet cousin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaSia

Yes I agree!! Geet is a good show as of  right now!! I hope it only gets better!!  I'm kind of excited about their marriage..I know it's so soon..but oh well! They have to hook up sometime or another so why not now?!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic

koolaries4

IF-Dazzler

koolaries4

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
i totally agree ... geet is the best show atm.. so much that i have to watch it even though my exams are going on lol.. i love it.. its very interesting atm..

although, i dont think maan is too much since the land is of 1 crore, and he has paid that amount -so he's bound to be pushy lol.. though i am surprised how brij got those documents; i have a feeling ther are forged LoL!! ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicSofna

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
LOL...that y i love this guy called maan...u have no idea what he'll do next...pure hottness...
but omg ... i know rite who does that ... u sneak into somes house ... hold the family daughters hand infront of everyone and than comfront them about ...land...lol...
only maan could do such a thing...
ahhh love this guy...

maan say yes ... say yes to the marriage

scinerdsimplytoxicjenny.daisyluv

samera12

samera12

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
lol hahaha... I thought he was gonna go and knock again and tell the family that they lied about geet not being at home and then go get her.. but he actually sneaked into the house... that was just greatt and unexpected.. but u cant expect anything less than that from Maan...LOLHe is justttt the besttttt...
He shouldntt take long to decide if hes gonna marry geet.. ahh cantt waitt till monday!!Embarrassed so we get to see Maan againHeart EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by samera143 - 14 May 2010 at 4:31pm

simplytoxicjenny.daisyluv_SuMmEr_LoVe_

remixersfan

remixersfan

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
totally agree with you

Post Reply New Post

Go to top