CID

EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Ok when in last episode there was no promo of Boogie Woggie I thank God. This time CID will not promote. but guess what -----

ACP sir promoting it. So for Sony its like there prime thing to promote any show they are starting (leaving that saas-bahus shows) from CID members.  If its in Ads they are showing its upto extent OK then to put up in show itself.  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

Ok when in last episode there was no promo of Boogie Woggie I thank God. This time CID will not promote. but guess what -----

ACP sir promoting it. So for Sony its like there prime thing to promote any show they are starting (leaving that saas-bahus shows) from CID members.  If its in Ads they are showing its upto extent OK then to put up in show itself.  
We knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry
Dont tell me Freddie is going to start dancing. Shocked

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
We have already crossed 7 pages in this thread . Most of the topics discussed here are not connected with the coming episode but are the feedbacks of previous episodes and promos of boogie woogie. Can all these topics be shifted to another thread? I am very busy nowadays so its time consuming to surf through all the pages.

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by sunnyp1414

We knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry
Dont tell me Freddie is going to start dancing. Shocked
ROFLnice answer visrom
ROFL and indian idol judges are promoting Boogie Woggie
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

genius_1

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Prabha will be away for a few days, so the updates to the first post of this thread (new promo etc)might be a bit delayed.

About Saturday's episode - Prabha will open a separate thread depending on what the format is - whether they are going to show one case in two parts or two separate cases.

Kindly refrain from repeating the question on this thread or through PMs-

"Where is new thread for Saturday's episode" or

"who is going to open the thread for Saturday's episode".

It will appear once we know more about the new format. Smile

genius_1

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged

No New Threads..

keep running current one.. becoz there will be no new CID..SB or something.. it will be the extended part of CID..

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acp_pradyuman

No New Threads..

keep running current one.. becoz there will be no new CID..SB or something.. it will be the extended part of CID..

but new case  on saturday new case new threads

genius_1

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I wonder if they are gonna release any new promo for this week..they havent done so yet!!! Usually, its out by 11 am of weds...they wanna create more suspense...aur humaari haalat kharaap karne pe tule hue hain..uff!Angry
subhah se leke abhi tak, i am sure minimum 20 baar bi-weekly promo dikha chuke hain...but no new promo for fri episode

Edited by Shagnika - 19 May 2010 at 12:40am

genius_1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top