CID

EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashri

I want him to come back full fledged Unhappy

Why only Vivek??? I want Abhijeet to come back full-fledged as well. Not as Freddie 3. Where is that tough cop we've seen over the years? He's gone into a shell maybe after Khoon Ki Holi...the one here is really someone else...as I was mentioning in another thread - Don-Vijay types.

I miss the old Abhijeet so much. I want him on the field with Daya  using his brains to  solve  cases, not in the forensic  lab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by visrom - 15 May 2010 at 9:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashriBhavanabShagnika-SNEHAL-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by devashri

I want him to come back full fledged Unhappy

</div>
Why only Vivek??? I want Abhijeet to come back full-fledged as well. Not as Freddie 3. Where is that tough cop we've seen over the years? He's gone into a shell maybe after Khoon Ki Holi...the one here is really someone else...asI was mentioning in another thread - Don-Vijay types.

<div>

I miss the old Abhijeet so much. I want him on the field with Daya using his brains to solve cases, not in the forensic lab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why equate him as Freddy at all? I mean, Freddy isn't supposed to be a joker, is he? But alas, Fireworks has 'better' roles for him. Ridiculous!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I got a very very bad feeling by the order of the people standing.

I felt that Salunkhe is going to be in the new team and Maninee is going to be in the old team. The left wing being Friday's episode and the right wind being Saturday's episode.

BUT that would mean that Daya and Abhijeet are going to be separated. CryCryCry

Take a look at the discussion here. And tell me there what you think about what I have said about team split.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1396304

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Its too bad. Oh God why is so much of crowding taking place in CID? The former members were more than enough. Now there will be time only for internal chaos and egos, and not for solving cases. Already we have a clear indication that Salunkhe and the new Forensic doctor are not in good terms and a rumour running about splitting of Abhi-Daya jodi. Prabhanarayanan made a very true analysis- If Abhi- Daya jodi splits, what is left to see and if they are together, what is the need to see the new team?. I would have been quite contended If the old members were given promotions and the standard of the cases was upgraded. Why aren't they willing to see that elders haven't simply made the proverb, "too many cooks spoil the broth".

My heart aches when I see my favourite character Abhijeet is made to look like a joker. Isn't it high time that this forensic tamasha is stopped . I am really getting pissed off. I sincerely hope that all this hullabaloo will go on only for 2months at the maximum, and the old atmosphere is revived

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

metor

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@cheenti i was too going to ask this same question to prabha di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

genius_1

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Haven't I already answered that question before. I have already got 5 PMs for it. I said if they are 2 different cases I WILL create two threads.

Edited by prabha. - 16 May 2010 at 3:55am

metor

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top