CID

EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Are you sure Sane people are posting on FB? Anyway when people can make a crap like Singh Is King (no offense to anyone) a super duper success, we know where the tastes of the audience is heading.

Edited by prabha. - 15 May 2010 at 1:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
When 50 ppl are saying that they liked the episode and just 10 of us here say we hated it...i guess Majority is gonna be considered the 'SANE' ppl....

anyways, i saw the promo again n again...its quite sure from the promo that no way are they forming two seprate teams..u see the shot where they are coming forward in groups? ACP, Abhi Daya, Tasha, Vivek and Freddy come together and in another groUp, Sachin, Taarika(haha Tarika hardly visibleWink) and Salunke come together and Kaajal and manini are shown seperately....there is no connection wid anything at all...and they end up standing in a completely diffetent pattern.So i think its just a SINGLE TEAM....wid still one hope alive that Abhi-Daya are together and our fav trio are given more importance than anyone...apart from that now i really dont care if there is a balance between other officers role or not...for the time being my only wish ABHI - DAYA  pair together and TRIO given maximum screen space...THATS IT!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

@debayon...its not just the kids..ppl from every age group felt that yest's episode was good..very good indeed!!!!

I dunno if i can still have my hopes on CID for the coming week...but yes, as usual i will wait for the promo and then for Friday..this wed is gonna be THE result day for me in every respect..PROMO OF CID OUT ( these days its usually on Wed) and also my Xam results...I dunno if i want wed to come at all...ConfusedConfused
I honestly don't know what's wrong with people here I guess that they haven't been ardent fans like us, who criticize not because we hate it but for it's good. They have probably been watching the show for what 4-5 years max, and therefore, don't understand the emotionattached to it. We truly realize what's good and bad for this show....and we have gained the right to point out the mistakes, since we have been loyal fans for so many years. They better step it up, because many people may soon become disinterested in CID. Let me tell you what happened yesterday: I had forgotten to watch CID and I never forget. This was very inadvertant and I was really shocked when this happened. Besides, the other crime shows are raising the bar, soon people will watch the other shows instead of this, then what will happen?(no offense intended).

PS: Arre don't worry, I know you'll do well on the exams.Big smile All izz well!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I got a very very bad feeling by the order of the people standing.

I felt that Salunkhe is going to be in the new team and Maninee is going to be in the old team. The left wing being Friday's episode and the right wind being Saturday's episode.

BUT that would mean that Daya and Abhijeet are going to be separated. CryCryCry

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I got a very very bad feeling by the order of the people standing.

I felt that Salunkhe is going to be in the new team and Maninee is going to be in the old team. The left wing being Friday's episode and the right wind being Saturday's episode.

BUT that would mean that Daya and Abhijeet are going to be separated. CryCryCry
There won't be seperate teams!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Why is Abhijeet looking so serious and disinterested???

Edited by visrom - 15 May 2010 at 7:09pm

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Why is Abhijeet looking so serious and disinterested???

This is just my opinion, but I don't see any disinterest. I see the seriousness, the sharpness, the flare of a true CID officer, but no disinterest.

devashri

devashri

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
@debayon  true.

The trio are the only that keep my hopes alive.

And I have a song for vivek :

Kahan ho tum mujhe batao
zara kareeb se pukaro
kahan kahan dhundu tumko....
main aawara dar-badar
nazar na aye tum magar

chup gaye ho tum kaha ho tum kidhar

I want him to come back full fledged Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top