CID

EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Ya ek doubt hai, unhone Taarika ko Abhijeet sir ke peech ehi kyun khada karwaya?!!!Angry

Tum yeh poochh rahi ho, I am asking why is she even there, kick her out. Her disgusting acting yesterday is driving me mad, super crap performance. How is this Salil Singh okaying her shots, HOW, was he sleeping. I see her face aur mera mood off ho jata hai.

I don't like that last shot much, it has toooooooooooooooooooooo many people and one more left to join.

Edited by prabha. - 15 May 2010 at 1:14pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Ya ek doubt hai, unhone Taarika ko Abhijeet sir ke peech ehi kyun khada karwaya?!!!Angry

Tum yeh poochh rahi ho, I am asking why is she even there, kick her out. Her disgusting acting yesterday is driving me mad, super crap performance. How is this Salil Singh okaying her shots, HOW, was he sleeping. I see her face aur mera mood off ho jata hai.
Oops, I forgot to mention that yesterday, the way Tarika was talking was just so, so disgusting and what was Salunkhe doing underneath the corpses? Ridiculous! Usualyy, even in 2008, when Salunkhe couldn't find something, he would say "Boss, abhi tak kuch nahi mila hain, par dhoond rahe hain" or "Are aao, mein toh abhi yeah dekh raha tha, tum log bhi dekh lo". Nowadays, it seems like he has lost his efficency in doing anything, and always just says "Kuch nahi mila". It's almost like he's given up. How the hell is the Pt even thinking of raising TRP's with this sort of irrational crap??? Does it even make any sense?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Exactly and when some people say this crap is for TRP I don't get that either, how is this rubbish going to help apart from driving people away. And the way they have set the stage for Maninee's entry its going to Abhi-Tarika flirting on one side and Salunkhe-Maninee's bickering Tu Tu Main Main on the other in the Forensic Lab filled with Dead Bodies. Forensic lab has turned into a crappy C Grade version of Comedy Circus Angry and I HATE IT. First things first I want that Taarika out of CID, immediately.

Edited by prabha. - 15 May 2010 at 1:23pm

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

I don't like that last shot much, it has toooooooooooooooooooooo many people and one more left to join.
I have almost lost hope abt the fact that Shraddha Musale will be ever thrown out...Arre she is being given more dialogues day ny day forget abt kicking her out...

What matters now is , there should interesting cases where the team gets veryyy busy and so Abhijeet is unable to visit Forensic lab totally or may be he comes, but the case is so serious like someone's life or death depends on CID, that he doesnt get into flirting at all...thats the only way i will be satisfied.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
At this point, I feel like going and watching the old serials. This is just too much to take in. My mind is almost reeling.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Exactly and when some people say this crap is for TRP I don't get that either, how is this rubbish going to help apart from driving people away. And the way they have set the stage for Maninee's entry its going to Abhi-Tarika flirting on one side and Salunkhe-Maninee's bickering Tu Tu Main Main on the other in the Forensic Lab filled with Dead Bodies. Forensic lab has turned into a crappy C Grade version of Comedy Circus Angry and I HATE IT. First things first I want that Taarika out of CID, immediately.
I dont agree wid that....the only reason is i have seen ppl on FB and also here who loved episodes like maut ka aashirvad and Maut ka Highway..i doubt if they didnt like Dance school Murder and such episodes..when I rated yests episode a 0 on FB ppl called me crazzyyyyAngryAngry cos most of them..i would say almost everyone other than ones from IF were giving it a 10/10 or 50/10...they are just overwhelmed wid the episode!! So, i cant really say if they are going to reduce TRp in any way even if they lose some of usCry

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

I dont agree wid that....the only reason is i have seen ppl on FB and also here who loved episodes like maut ka aashirvad and Maut ka Highway..i doubt if they didnt like Dance school Murder and such episodes..when I rated yests episode a 0 on FB ppl called me crazzyyyyAngryAngry cos most of them..i would say almost everyone other than ones from IF were giving it a 10/10 or 50/10...they are just overwhelmed wid the episode!! So, i cant really say if they are going to reduce TRp in any way even if they lose some of usCry
Exactly. The main audience of CID is kids who don't know what they're missing, they have gotten use to such bull. I doubt that they understand how good CID was back in the good old days when the old episode were shown. I wouldn't call them fans, they probably just watched the episode for flirting and all those minuscule things. CID is turning into a family entertainment show, and not a crime show any more. BUt I will still keep my hopes up.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@debayon...its not just the kids..ppl from every age group felt that yest's episode was good..very good indeed!!!!

I dunno if i can still have my hopes on CID for the coming week...but yes, as usual i will wait for the promo and then for Friday..this wed is gonna be THE result day for me in every respect..PROMO OF CID OUT ( these days its usually on Wed) and also my Xam results...I dunno if i want wed to come at all...ConfusedConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top