CID

EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

All we can do is not watch CID for some time....but will that lower the TRP's a considerable amount? There are still a lot of gullible people out there who are liking what they're seeing. What about them? Guess it's time for the loyal fans to step out and these new fans to step in; change in people.

I doubt if that will help...cos if they see TRPs go down they will make some more changes which will worsen the situation...being a responsible FAN we should approach them wid our thoughts...instead of just boycotting the show...even if i say i'll boycott , doubt if i can...CryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheenti

@visrom: THOSE moments? CryCryWOW! It seems that those days are EXTINCT.

CryCry dont say EXTINCT  yaar.... keeping some hopes alive i would rather say ENDANGEREDCry

metor

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

All we can do is not watch CID for some time....but will that lower the TRP's a considerable amount? There are still a lot of gullible people out there who are liking what they're seeing. What about them? Guess it's time for the loyal fans to step out and these new fans to step in; change in people.

I doubt if that will help...cos if they see TRPs go down they will make some more changes which will worsen the situation...being a responsible FAN we should approach them wid our thoughts...instead of just boycotting the show...even if i say i'll boycott , doubt if i can...CryCry
Yes, but they will finally realize why the TRP's are going down, because of the quality. The problem arises by the youth of today, who are easily tricked into watching such complete bull, because they don't undestand how the old episodes were like....when someone tells me that CID is stupid, how can I go against them? Are such episodes worth supporting?

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
yaar i don't want to loose interest on the only show i religiously watch but the recent changes are forcing me to do that slowly and steadily i hope atleast one episode as such comes where our fav actors get to do what they deserve.Kaash aisa ho jaye ki ek aisa case aajaye jo hume tv se baandhe rakhe

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I am literally waiting for just one good episode....that will bring a smile on our faces...Just one good episode can do the MAGIC...we can still have our hopes back if we get to see one really nice episode...or may be just one such a memorable moment...CryCry

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
The thing is that I'm trying to do my level best to keep the glimmer of hope open, but with each passing episode, it looks like BP Singh and Co are forcing it close. Does any of you feel the same?

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged

The thing is that I'm trying to do my level best to keep the glimmer of hope open, but with each passing episode, it looks like BP Singh and Co are forcing it close. Does any of you feel the same?

Most of us feel the same debayon....and thats making me sad.CryCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top