CID

EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hey but did you people notice one thing the new members name has not yet been added to the cast list in yesterday's episode

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) (Page 15)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I would have been impressed if the plot was about a drugs racket at the "rehab center"... that would've been a little different and interesting. They've dealt with kidney rackets before, so this would've been a different kinda story. But they had to go and make it a silly property tiff which ruined the storyline...

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Hmmm..

Well Last episode only one guy got to show his acting talent.. and that is Vivek..

he got a full form..and he was much more seen than others..even he got a promotion (as i think) when kajol called him Sir.. its his performance only to watch last night.. nothing else buddy..

Btw no hard feeling.. i said what i felt..thats' it.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheenti

In the starting- there is mention of only ACP, Daya, Abhijeet, Freddy and Vivek. No mention of new ones. Besides, it has been so much time since Tasha and Tarika joined!

But there is mention of vaishnavi (tasha) and also Shraddha(tarika)...isnt it??

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

In the starting- there is mention of only ACP, Daya, Abhijeet, Freddy and Vivek. No mention of new ones. Besides, it has been so much time since Tasha and Tarika joined!

The names of the characters are not mentioned in the main title song.

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by Shagnika

</div>
<div>The names of the characters are not mentioned in the main title song.

I actually thought they would make a whole title song with Tasha and all those new characters in it... Oh well, whatever... Just sometime back I was thinking that it was about time they made a new title track with Tasha in it. After all Tasha has been in the team for pretty long and she should be featured in it too...but now if they do change it, they'll have to include all 11 characters in it....

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

That Darwaza was the one which was shown for a few seconds in the rehab centre. They didn't have anything else to name the episode. They could have named it 'Khooni drugs' or 'Laashon mein drugs'...maybe they wanted it to sound different so that we continue to sit through the crap.

lol all I can say is, atleast they didnt name it "Khooni Chinese Music" LOL

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged

few minutes back i was chatting wid my mother abt yest's episode.... when i reminded her of the title, she was like " WHAT?? WHERE WAS THAT?"LOLLOL...She was like, they could have named it "CASE OF HUMAN D.N.A. IN DRUGS."Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top