Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey but did you people notice one thing the new members name has not yet been added to the cast list in yesterday's episode
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would have been impressed if the plot was about a drugs racket at the "rehab center"... that would've been a little different and interesting. They've dealt with kidney rackets before, so this would've been a different kinda story. But they had to go and make it a silly property tiff which ruined the storyline...
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hmmm..

Well Last episode only one guy got to show his acting talent.. and that is Vivek..

he got a full form..and he was much more seen than others..even he got a promotion (as i think) when kajol called him Sir.. its his performance only to watch last night.. nothing else buddy..

Btw no hard feeling.. i said what i felt..thats' it.

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cheenti

In the starting- there is mention of only ACP, Daya, Abhijeet, Freddy and Vivek. No mention of new ones. Besides, it has been so much time since Tasha and Tarika joined!

But there is mention of vaishnavi (tasha) and also Shraddha(tarika)...isnt it??
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shagnika

But there is mention of vaishnavi (tasha) and also Shraddha(tarika)...isnt it??

The names of the characters are not mentioned in the main title song.
zerry123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

</div>
<div>The names of the characters are not mentioned in the main title song.

I actually thought they would make a whole title song with Tasha and all those new characters in it... Oh well, whatever... Just sometime back I was thinking that it was about time they made a new title track with Tasha in it. After all Tasha has been in the team for pretty long and she should be featured in it too...but now if they do change it, they'll have to include all 11 characters in it....
zerry123 thumbnail

That Darwaza was the one which was shown for a few seconds in the rehab centre. They didn't have anything else to name the episode. They could have named it 'Khooni drugs' or 'Laashon mein drugs'...maybe they wanted it to sound different so that we continue to sit through the crap.

lol all I can say is, atleast they didnt name it "Khooni Chinese Music" 😆
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

few minutes back i was chatting wid my mother abt yest's episode.... when i reminded her of the title, she was like " WHAT?? WHERE WAS THAT?"😆😆...She was like, they could have named it "CASE OF HUMAN D.N.A. IN DRUGS."😉

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey...was just watching GuturGu...that lady in the rehab centre is the same Gutur Gu lady isn't it????
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey...was just watching GuturGu...that lady in the rehab centre is the same Gutur Gu lady isn't it????

Yeah...Sheetal Maulik, she is also a known star.