CID

EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010) - Page 4

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shagnika

I dont agree wid that....the only reason is i have seen ppl on FB and also here who loved episodes like maut ka aashirvad and Maut ka Highway..i doubt if they didnt like Dance school Murder and such episodes..when I rated yests episode a 0 on FB ppl called me crazzyyyyAngryAngry cos most of them..i would say almost everyone other than ones from IF were giving it a 10/10 or 50/10...they are just overwhelmed wid the episode!! So, i cant really say if they are going to reduce TRp in any way even if they lose some of us😭

Exactly. The main audience of CID is kids who don't know what they're missing, they have gotten use to such bull. I doubt that they understand how good CID was back in the good old days when the old episode were shown. I wouldn't call them fans, they probably just watched the episode for flirting and all those minuscule things. CID is turning into a family entertainment show, and not a crime show any more. BUt I will still keep my hopes up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@debayon...its not just the kids..ppl from every age group felt that yest's episode was good..very good indeed!!!!

I dunno if i can still have my hopes on CID for the coming week...but yes, as usual i will wait for the promo and then for Friday..this wed is gonna be THE result day for me in every respect..PROMO OF CID OUT ( these days its usually on Wed) and also my Xam results...I dunno if i want wed to come at all...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
prabha. thumbnail
Are you sure Sane people are posting on FB? Anyway when people can make a crap like Singh Is King (no offense to anyone) a super duper success, we know where the tastes of the audience is heading.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When 50 ppl are saying that they liked the episode and just 10 of us here say we hated it...i guess Majority is gonna be considered the 'SANE' ppl....

anyways, i saw the promo again n again...its quite sure from the promo that no way are they forming two seprate teams..u see the shot where they are coming forward in groups? ACP, Abhi Daya, Tasha, Vivek and Freddy come together and in another groUp, Sachin, Taarika(haha Tarika hardly visibleπŸ˜‰) and Salunke come together and Kaajal and manini are shown seperately....there is no connection wid anything at all...and they end up standing in a completely diffetent pattern.So i think its just a SINGLE TEAM....wid still one hope alive that Abhi-Daya are together and our fav trio are given more importance than anyone...apart from that now i really dont care if there is a balance between other officers role or not...for the time being my only wish ABHI - DAYA  pair together and TRIO given maximum screen space...THATS IT!
debayon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shagnika

@debayon...its not just the kids..ppl from every age group felt that yest's episode was good..very good indeed!!!!

I dunno if i can still have my hopes on CID for the coming week...but yes, as usual i will wait for the promo and then for Friday..this wed is gonna be THE result day for me in every respect..PROMO OF CID OUT ( these days its usually on Wed) and also my Xam results...I dunno if i want wed to come at all...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I honestly don't know what's wrong with people here I guess that they haven't been ardent fans like us, who criticize not because we hate it but for it's good. They have probably been watching the show for what 4-5 years max, and therefore, don't understand the emotionattached to it. We truly realize what's good and bad for this show....and we have gained the right to point out the mistakes, since we have been loyal fans for so many years. They better step it up, because many people may soon become disinterested in CID. Let me tell you what happened yesterday: I had forgotten to watch CID and I never forget. This was very inadvertant and I was really shocked when this happened. Besides, the other crime shows are raising the bar, soon people will watch the other shows instead of this, then what will happen?(no offense intended).

PS: Arre don't worry, I know you'll do well on the exams.πŸ˜ƒ All izz well!πŸ‘πŸΌ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I got a very very bad feeling by the order of the people standing.

I felt that Salunkhe is going to be in the new team and Maninee is going to be in the old team. The left wing being Friday's episode and the right wind being Saturday's episode.

BUT that would mean that Daya and Abhijeet are going to be separated. 😭😭😭
debayon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

I got a very very bad feeling by the order of the people standing.

I felt that Salunkhe is going to be in the new team and Maninee is going to be in the old team. The left wing being Friday's episode and the right wind being Saturday's episode.

BUT that would mean that Daya and Abhijeet are going to be separated. 😭😭😭

There won't be seperate teams!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why is Abhijeet looking so serious and disinterested???

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Why is Abhijeet looking so serious and disinterested???

This is just my opinion, but I don't see any disinterest. I see the seriousness, the sharpness, the flare of a true CID officer, but no disinterest.
devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@debayon  true.

The trio are the only that keep my hopes alive.

And I have a song for vivek :

Kahan ho tum mujhe batao
zara kareeb se pukaro
kahan kahan dhundu tumko....
main aawara dar-badar
nazar na aye tum magar

chup gaye ho tum kaha ho tum kidhar

I want him to come back full fledged πŸ˜”