CID

EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010)

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
CASE TITLE : Rahasyamai Darwaza
EPISODE  No. : 620
CASE No. : 418
AIR DATE : 21-May-2010

DIRECTOR : Prabal Baruah
STORY : Nitika Kanwar
SCREENPLAY : Nitika Kanwar

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

Biweekly Promo :

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1400121

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1400272

CAPS Link [Thanks to devashri]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1400313

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to zerry123]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1400080

CAP FROM BIWEEKLY PROMO

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dunno what exactly to say...😭

On one hand i dont wanna lose hope on my favourite show...and on othet hand the May 14 th episode hasnt left me wid any hopes..😭

its possible that i hated this Aashorvad episode even more bcos of the reduced screen space of Abhi sir( specially) , Daya sir and Vivek...also Tasha if i say...this problem can still be resolved if they give more time form next episode..may be they were slight busy in their personal lives...so i can still have hopes in this matter...

if they keep giving this Sachin and Kaajal more screen time than the 'ORIGINAL TEAM' then i dunno what will i do...i cant bear to watch Sachin investigating wid Daya and Daya chatting wid him more than or  instead of Abhijeet.....😭😭...and it seemed they forcibly made Rahul Kaajal's brother to add more drama to the episode...God knows how will Manini be introduced now..even she will be accused of something or her husband will now be accused all of a sudden???πŸ˜•

But what abt Forensics??? 😭 They r turning 🀒🀒 day by day....what do i say...i never thot that i'll start hating forensic lab scenes some day in my life...Forensic lab scenes were the most attractive scenes once upon a time...and now😭😭

okkay, on a positive note( tryin to console myself as hard as i can ) coming episode will be much much better...cos nothing can be worse than Maut Ka Aashirvad( sorry to those who gave it a 3 or even more , no offence meant..its ur opinion after all)...but yes, iff they continue this type of show and end up my day soo badly...then surely they will lose this viewer..(i guess i am just saying this..cos i am not sure if i will ever be able to that)
prabha. thumbnail
I have a new promo. Should I post it here? though it is not really promo for the next case.
Shagnika thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

I have a new promo. Should I post it here? though it is not really promo for the next case.

the promo of CID turning bi-weekly? arre post na....how does it matter..its for the coming weeks only. after all coming week CID changing..so can have that promo here.put it up plss
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've lost all hopes yaar...no point waiting eagerly. They will show some other stupid khoon and bickering between Salunkhe and Pradyuman and some stupid flirting between Abhijeet and Tarika.

Where are those magical Daya-Abhijeet scenes these days, for eg.

• Dost toh hum bhi hai, lekin humein aaj tak kuch nahin diya
  • Ho sakta tha lekin tum kisi bhi taraf se daadi banaane wala nahin dikhte ho
  • Tumhe kuch ho gaya, toh main bhi CID chod doonga
  • ACP ne kaha hai ki Abhijeet ko lekar hi bureau aaon...apne liye naa sahi, mere liye toh aao.
  • 'Tum phir se nahin kahoge ki - Kaun Daya'...'Kya? Maine aisa kaha tha'??
  • 'ACP sir ne kaha hai ki tumhe akele na chodooon'...'Daya main bachcha nahin hoon'...'Theek hai. Tum gaadi lekar jaao, main taxi mein chala jaaonga'.
  • Is kaam ke liye Abhijeet to bhejte hain sir, woh bohot achchi acting karega.
  • 'Hey Daya, resign karega'.

Oooh...I miss such moments yaar. 😭

I don't want to have any high hopes from now...neither the new episodes, nor any hopes of seeing the re-runs of such lovely moments.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
@visrom u made me sooo happy wid all these memories yaar!! Thanx a lot....but at the same time, u made me sad...i miss those days so much😭😭 arre this is making me go crazy...i serioslsy want a break from this stupidity....Can we do anything?? can we?????😭😭
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All we can do is not watch CID for some time....but will that lower the TRP's a considerable amount? There are still a lot of gullible people out there who are liking what they're seeing. What about them? Guess it's time for the loyal fans to step out and these new fans to step in; change in people.
@visrom: THOSE moments? 😭😭WOW! It seems that those days are EXTINCT.

It is IMPOSSIBLE that they are running out of ideas. Lets make a list.

Stolen Dynamite
Traitors in CID
Father's Revenge

So many moreare without khoon why not some more?
Edited by cheenti - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

All we can do is not watch CID for some time....but will that lower the TRP's a considerable amount? There are still a lot of gullible people out there who are liking what they're seeing. What about them? Guess it's time for the loyal fans to step out and these new fans to step in; change in people.

I doubt if that will help...cos if they see TRPs go down they will make some more changes which will worsen the situation...being a responsible FAN we should approach them wid our thoughts...instead of just boycotting the show...even if i say i'll boycott , doubt if i can...😭😭
Shagnika thumbnail
Originally posted by: cheenti

@visrom: THOSE moments? 😭😭WOW! It seems that those days are EXTINCT.

CryCry dont say EXTINCT  yaar.... keeping some hopes alive i would rather say ENDANGEREDCry