CID

EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
CASE TITLE : Rahasyamai Darwaza
EPISODE  No. : 620
CASE No. : 418
AIR DATE : 21-May-2010

DIRECTOR : Prabal Baruah
STORY : Nitika Kanwar
SCREENPLAY : Nitika Kanwar

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

Biweekly Promo :
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22449312/CID-21n22May2010_Biweekly_.wmv

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1400121

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1400272

CAPS Link [Thanks to devashri]
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1400313

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to zerry123]
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1400080

CAP FROM BIWEEKLY PROMO

Edited by prabha. - 18 July 2010 at 5:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teju_g

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 620 : Rahasyamai Darwaza (21-May-2010)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
i dunno what exactly to say...Cry

On one hand i dont wanna lose hope on my favourite show...and on othet hand the May 14 th episode hasnt left me wid any hopes..Cry

its possible that i hated this Aashorvad episode even more bcos of the reduced screen space of Abhi sir( specially) , Daya sir and Vivek...also Tasha if i say...this problem can still be resolved if they give more time form next episode..may be they were slight busy in their personal lives...so i can still have hopes in this matter...

if they keep giving this Sachin and Kaajal more screen time than the 'ORIGINAL TEAM' then i dunno what will i do...i cant bear to watch Sachin investigating wid Daya and Daya chatting wid him more than or  instead of Abhijeet.....CryCry...and it seemed they forcibly made Rahul Kaajal's brother to add more drama to the episode...God knows how will Manini be introduced now..even she will be accused of something or her husband will now be accused all of a sudden???Confused

But what abt Forensics??? Cry They r turning DeadDead day by day....what do i say...i never thot that i'll start hating forensic lab scenes some day in my life...Forensic lab scenes were the most attractive scenes once upon a time...and nowCryCry

okkay, on a positive note( tryin to console myself as hard as i can ) coming episode will be much much better...cos nothing can be worse than Maut Ka Aashirvad( sorry to those who gave it a 3 or even more , no offence meant..its ur opinion after all)...but yes, iff they continue this type of show and end up my day soo badly...then surely they will lose this viewer..(i guess i am just saying this..cos i am not sure if i will ever be able to that)

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I have a new promo. Should I post it here? though it is not really promo for the next case.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

I have a new promo. Should I post it here? though it is not really promo for the next case.
the promo of CID turning bi-weekly? arre post na....how does it matter..its for the coming weeks only. after all coming week CID changing..so can have that promo here.put it up plss

-SNEHAL-

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I've lost all hopes yaar...no point waiting eagerly. They will show some other stupid khoon and bickering between Salunkhe and Pradyuman and some stupid flirting between Abhijeet and Tarika.

Where are those magical Daya-Abhijeet scenes these days, for eg.

• Dost toh hum bhi hai, lekin humein aaj tak kuch nahin diya
  • Ho sakta tha lekin tum kisi bhi taraf se daadi banaane wala nahin dikhte ho
  • Tumhe kuch ho gaya, toh main bhi CID chod doonga
  • ACP ne kaha hai ki Abhijeet ko lekar hi bureau aaon...apne liye naa sahi, mere liye toh aao.
  • 'Tum phir se nahin kahoge ki - Kaun Daya'...'Kya? Maine aisa kaha tha'??
  • 'ACP sir ne kaha hai ki tumhe akele na chodooon'...'Daya main bachcha nahin hoon'...'Theek hai. Tum gaadi lekar jaao, main taxi mein chala jaaonga'.
  • Is kaam ke liye Abhijeet to bhejte hain sir, woh bohot achchi acting karega.
  • 'Hey Daya, resign karega'.

Oooh...I miss such moments yaar. Cry

I don't want to have any high hopes from now...neither the new episodes, nor any hopes of seeing the re-runs of such lovely moments.

Edited by visrom - 14 May 2010 at 11:22pm

sneh.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
@visrom u made me sooo happy wid all these memories yaar!! Thanx a lot....but at the same time, u made me sad...i miss those days so muchCryCry arre this is making me go crazy...i serioslsy want a break from this stupidity....Can we do anything?? can we?????CryCry

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
All we can do is not watch CID for some time....but will that lower the TRP's a considerable amount? There are still a lot of gullible people out there who are liking what they're seeing. What about them? Guess it's time for the loyal fans to step out and these new fans to step in; change in people.

metor

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top