Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Jasmine...

wow thts one i hv never heard๐Ÿ˜› does it help reduce ur anger??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Quite a few people do this I know someone who eats and eats when angry !!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan

For a start I am a very calm person but if I get angry and lose my temper then I console with my family member or a friend....

Or better still I get out of everyone's way and go for a very long walk !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

long walk...hmm๐Ÿ˜ณ...seems like a good idea...i'll try next time๐Ÿ˜‰

u know i adore those who are calm and cool..coz i can rarely be tht when m angry๐Ÿ˜•
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail

long walk...hmm๐Ÿ˜ณ...seems like a good idea...i'll try next time๐Ÿ˜‰

u know i adore those who are calm and cool..coz i can rarely be tht when m angry๐Ÿ˜•

Do not worry honey this is all human nature we all do that at times... yeah do try that go for a long walk then you can think in your mind what actually happened and your behaviour really amazing ๐Ÿ˜
strawberryshake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i try to find some time alone to relax
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryshake

i try to find some time alone to relax

But sometimes if you are angry one cannot relax alone....though a very good idea I like it !!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
most of the time im calm

but when i get angry i get really angry

i tend to give myself time to calm down
distract myself
talk it out with frnds and family
chan.barbie thumbnail
wen i get ngry i distract myself....as i hav votd....n den i think how 2 take revenge(if a person has hurt me)........lolz.....๐Ÿ˜†
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Taking sometime alone to calm down... i generally avoid talking with anyone infact i tell everyone to leave me alone but still if sumone bug me whn i m angry i kinda take my anger out on thm .. but thn i regret it later whn i have cooloed down.. n thn i think God y i behaved tht way๐Ÿ˜†
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reha_rm

Taking sometime alone to calm down... i generally avoid talking with anyone infact i tell everyone to leave me alone but still if sumone bug me whn i m angry i kinda take my anger out on thm .. but thn i regret it later whn i have cooloed down.. n thn i think God y i behaved tht way๐Ÿ˜†

It usually happens with me๐Ÿ˜† and my shikaar is always my lil brother..i take out all my anger on him unnecessarily and the i've to coochie coo and apologize him...so tough to do๐Ÿ˜†
perfectlyflawed thumbnail

It usually happens with me๐Ÿ˜† and my shikaar is always my lil brother..i take out all my anger on him unnecessarily and the i've to coochie coo and apologize him...so tough to do๐Ÿ˜†

shikaar๐Ÿ˜†.. mine is my cousin ..whn she is arnd she keeps yakking even whn i say her sushh n whn not she keeps bugging me with her  calls๐Ÿ˜†.. n yh its indeed tough๐Ÿ˜†