isnt it similar?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hey guys.............

i m new to did forum and started watching the showw a few days back only.......

i found it is quite similar to a show Kya dill mein hai......which was shown sumtime back on 9x channel.......
only diff. is of places...
anuraag og dat show was in mumbai and girl in some southern state.....
here dev is in canada and geet in india........

wats ur say on dis?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "isnt it similar?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
in that serial
  • anuraag wasn't married  here dev is.
  •  geet dev marriage is actually a one night stand cos marriage was fake...pandit, mantra everything was fake.kakun's wedding was real.
  • dev used geet...anuraag never touched kakun .
  • Geet hates dev and kakun loved anuraag.
  • geet is fighting for honour and to teach dev a lesson her love was infatuation which was nipped in the bud.kakun wanted to teach anuraag lesson but she was totally irrevocably in love with him.
  • there kakun married a villain, here geet will marry a HEROEmbarrassedWinkLOLOF COURSE MANN...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_Sofna_Invincible_

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
do agree but basic storyline is dat only i think.......
anuraag married kakoon 4 sum property like dev married geet 4 property.
anuraag's girl frnd got him married to kakoon, here naintara alllowed dev to marry geet.....
dere kakoon later on married to another guy who wasnt villian in starting but cv's changed him to villian to go on with their storyline........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

anuraag's girl frnd got him married to kakoon, here naintara alllowed dev to marry geet.....
dere kakoon later on married to another guy who wasnt villian in starting but cv's changed him to villian to go on with their storyline........
ya sure kuch similarities to hai hi....i agree...but i hope ki mann geet hi saath rahe ..busLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna_Invincible_

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chullbulli

Originally posted by pooja83

ya sure kuch similarities to hai hi....i agree...but i hope ki mann geet hi saath rahe ..busLOL

yeah i too agree...
cv';s plz dont change maan...........he should alwz b a good guy..........

RaSia

RaSia

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I never watched the other show.., so loving this one. Waise to some extent all shows in some way or the other are similar anyway!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top