Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mayank sharma sadu-akdu yet loving (mayank precap) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtrv

@loving_bird

I did not watch todays episode but after reading ur nice comments i am very happy .. i just hope from monday we should be able  to watch sansible episodes and mayur track  ...mayan and nupur together... just want to see them together either fighting or romantic.. ..

I just hope jo precap main deekhya hai woh sahi ho and mayur should be together for delhi trip and sort out their dooriya and one more song sequesnce ... i do not trust cv;s sometime when it comes to mayurs.. they always concetrate on editing the scenes ... i hope this time it does not happen..

Missing Nupur for past 3 days ...Rati should be back by nexr week.. Dying to watch Mayank and Nupur together ..............

hi i'm tannvi Big smile

i hope to see them soon together........but right now i'm just enjoying these scenes of them ye dooriyaan........
i want some of nupur's reaction & thoughts what she is doing in delhi.....i hope to see those scenes .as what mayu is doing they shown it.....

i no manytimes trusting cv's Confused....but as track & scenes r there.......i hope sum good things come up ........hmm let see yaar
right now RP is not there missing her ..hope to see mayur scenes more .....there tought what's going in there mind is being shown .......

i just hope next week wht we r thinking comes up mayu gets scholarship than mayur scenesBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ab01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank sharma sadu-akdu yet loving (mayank precap) (Page 6)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ab01

IF-Dazzler

ab01

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
i missed it
But happy after reading the nice post
thanks dear

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
aruna ur most welcome..watch it :))

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sidra-

gr8 post...mee 2 jst love dis mayoo nd track...it reminds me of old days..i hope Cvs will remain mehrban on us nd will show one more beautiful journey btw MN (:

i'm hope so they become thoda meherbaan & give us mayur proper timing also .....yupp a wonderful journey of them towards next step of life

-SMay31-

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maloo19

awesum post
that is our mayank
 n thats way he is the most realistic character of mjhtThumbs Up
Luv Marium

exactly this is what makes him realistic character.....Big smile

which we all love that he does it ...it make him like us

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtshownumber1

If CV's are planning to show New Mayur TRack " Delhi TRIP" ..if it does happen next week then we would like see Nupur in nice salwar kurta .. it will be nice  to see her in different look ..

Mayank sharma is badly missing nupur ..lliking him his irritating personality Smile

Just hoping ... i do not know whether it will happen or not ..i m not expecting too much.. but defientyl missing nupur a lot .. she is the jaan of MJHT .. come back quickly nupur

yeah it would be wonderful to watch that she is wearing sumthing trendy & different from regular wear as its umthing offical trip also

so would love to see.......

i no me too mising her........he too missing her LOL
as we r missing her........

lets see what's in store for next week

FanOfMAYUR

Goldie

FanOfMAYUR

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post

Agree with u that Mayank is sadu,akdu, but yet loving and caring...As sammy said yesterday, we all also know he loves Nupur very much...

Right now I am confused with the dialogues given to him..I think he is also saying all these in confused state..  especially  again during the sam-mayank discussion , i don't understand Mayank's POV .He said."Nupur does not tell anything clearly..When he objects , she misunderstands him..She thinks that whatever she does is right...She does not care abt his feelings and sentiments..and he says this time, he is only correct and she is wrong "...I am just confused..Are CVs trying to show at the end of the track that Nupur is only at fault as they always do in all the tracks??

I am not able to enjoy MJHT for last 2-3 days bcoz of nupur's absence..Hope she comes back soon..Missing her a lot..

@pre-cap, Though I wanted both of them stay away for soem time and understand each other's importance in their life and later start discussing about their thoughts and start working towards their career ,but this time together....,,,I am ok even if mayank goes to delhi and we can get another track like  academic track, but this time it will be different as they are in a relationship..

At the end of the track  i would like to see Mayank accepting that Nupur is also equally talented like him and both of them should share their feelings with each other without hiding anything..

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FanOfMAYUR

Thanks for the post

Agree with u that Mayank is sadu,akdu, but yet loving and caring...As sammy said yesterday, we all also know he loves Nupur very much...

Right now I am confused with the dialogues given to him..I think he is also saying all these in confused state..  especially  again during the sam-mayank discussion ,
 this is exactly the thing the trying to show mayank's confuse state by his dialgues he is right now in upset too much upset that what they r trying show from dialgues as he is unable to understand where he went wrong he doesn't no that what dialgues r saying they r just saying his pov right now as he doesn't no anything why did applied for scholarship.....he yet to no.....

i don't understand Mayank's POV .He said."Nupur does not tell anything clearly..
yup so also she didn't told clearly anything about schoalrship part so he is confuse .as in lack of communication is the result of this

When he objects , she misunderstands him..
she did misunderstand him why pointing on there marriage where he wanted to say sumthing else she understood sumthing else

She thinks that whatever she does is right...She does not care abt his feelings and sentiments..

about his feeling & sentiment seeing mayu pov he is right he needed her right now where she didn't understood that he needs her as he is broken & lost where she only saw her hurt but forgot his hurt.......we no she is not happy that mayu didn't got scholarship but where does mayu no that she is understanding his feeling as she is not there .where he wants her there as he is missing her so uski feeling she is not understanding

and he says this time, he is only correct and she is wrong "

again right now he doesn't no his fault as whatever he said was when he was angry.....he is again not in state that he no where he went wrong

...I am just confused..Are CVs trying to show at the end of the track that Nupur is only at fault as they always do in all the tracks??

I am not able to enjoy MJHT for last 2-3 days bcoz of nupur's absence..Hope she comes back soon..Missing her a lot..
me too missing her....... i liked thurs episode but fri luked in complete without her .hope to see her on mon episode

@pre-cap, Though I wanted both of them stay away for soem time and understand each other's importance in their life and later start discussing about their thoughts and start working towards their career ,but this time together....,,,I am ok even if mayank goes to delhi and we can get another track like  academic track, but this time it will be different as they are in a relationship..
i too want sum more dooriyaan for time being they understand there thought where they went wrong but i think tehy will only come to no when they see each-other .as for mayu he is only seeing taht she left him alone .....doesn't see anything so once he will see her than slowly realise that

At the end of the track  i would like to see Mayank accepting that Nupur is also equally talented like him and both of them should share their feelings with each other without hiding anything..

he will accept he no she talented thing is he right now not in state for this part but once they will met than he will realise it

i hope this sort out ur confusion over his dilagues .......now u can enjoy it Big smile

FanOfMAYUR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top