Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Mayank sharma sadu-akdu yet loving (mayank precap) (Page 5)

maloo19 Goldie
maloo19
maloo19

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
awesum post
that is our mayank
 n thats way he is the most realistic character of mjhtThumbs Up
Luv Marium

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123Badtameez_Dil

anju011 Goldie
anju011
anju011

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
awesome topic tanu.
agree with each & every word u have written.
im so very excited for the coming episodes.I think he too will go to delhi & we can once again see mayur working together like the academic meet but with cute little fights & then he should realise his mistake.
At last a patch up.
can't wait to see it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123Badtameez_Dil

Yashh... IF-Rockerz
Yashh...
Yashh...

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
yeahh Tanuu..........
thnk u sooo much fr dis threadd...............haiyyy!!!..........I knw Mayu is sadu akdu yet sooooo much lovable
he is the most cutest sadu...........Day Dreaming
I really lovd seeing him missing Nupur n thinking abt her yet nt cionfessing dat he is actually missing her..............it made me go to FB wen Mayuu ws trying hard to hide dat he love s Nupur soooo much.............CUTE  Day Dreaming
n yesss...........!!!! very happy dat MN r gonna be 2getehr again............juss lovd d precap...........its gonna be academic track part-2............will love watching dem again

Badtameez_Dil

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
tanvi .......after seeig the precap ........i was so excited ...............mayank going to delhi winning scholarship ........datwil be amazing ............though i wantedhim to miss nupur while alone but chalega ................imagine if we get another ahemdabad trip kind of track toh it will sooooooooooo nice ............. i just want MN to be away from da gang for sometime ............we ll defintely get cute scenes wen  they both are in delhi ................kaash yeh sab ho ............and yeah your views abt mayank i fully agree with it .............you have explained it really well........... cant wait for next week ........

Edited by stuti123 - 15 May 2010 at 12:23am

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_shwets

Exactly tanu....i agree with whatever you have edited....mayank loves nupur a lot n no one can deny it.... though he's kinda irritated n frustrated right now it'll all be fine after he's gonna meet nupur....n i hope he meets her soon.

he will see nupur he will be alright.......Wink though he will do little bit that he not missing her but.....he will be really happy to see her & she will be Embarrassed
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti4ever

yippppeee.....party time....DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingthis was my reaction seeing mayank in the scholarship office.....
after watching today's episode i was heartbroken.....may be of nupur's absence or mayank reaction in the library or seeing mayank during sayank's convo Cry Cry but after watching the precap ...i was jumping all around and at last went to mayurland...recollecting academic meet scenesWink and imagining the future mayur scenes Wink

after watching the precap i have little hope of mayank realising his mistake veryy soon atleast after knowing how much nupur is heartbroken....i am a ray of hope now Thumbs Up i wish everything goes well....

mine tooooooo same reaction LOL..so got over excited on seeing him sitting in scholarship office & when he said u were one the best applicants....they called himBig smile
lolzzzz i lovedddd mayu scene when he was sleeping & thinking of nupz hand comforting himself yet telling mujhe manao mat .......yet smiling thinking of she is near to him........
other library part was little serious types but he that moment too stuburn.....like he is always when he doesn't want to listen he doesn't except his mom.......
but as he will see nupur which i seen by his dreaming aboput nupz scene he will melt down though not going admit too soon but his anger will be less LOL

waiting to see next week
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamini.Arjun

Im really excited to see this too...and that guy who called Mayank to the scholarship office will definitely tell him that Nupur was doing all this for Mayank! goshh so cant wait..and i hope they do their jobs together Day Dreaming

hmm he will tell him to about nupur ...i don't think so but it would be awesum scene when the introduce all candidates to each-other than there will be scene .......how about than this person ask mayank what he think of nupur's winning scholarship .......

Go to top