Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mayank sharma sadu-akdu yet loving (mayank precap) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

cool_shwets

Goldie

cool_shwets

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Exactly tanu....i agree with whatever you have edited....mayank loves nupur a lot n no one can deny it.... though he's kinda irritated n frustrated right now it'll all be fine after he's gonna meet nupur....n i hope he meets her soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank sharma sadu-akdu yet loving (mayank precap) (Page 4)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Stunnerz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mou.

tanu,i was damn upset seeing all mayank bashing in forum.thanks for this post .
precap seems very promising.kya pata .mayank delhi jaye, they compete with each other again & we get another ahmedabad trip.Day Dreaming......i m sooooooo looking forward to it.i love this akdu mayu.the guy for whose practicality nupur fall in love with him...he is still akdu.missing her badly ,want her to come back, but don't wanna admit it to himself.like he denied his love when he first fall in love with her,.call bhi nehi karega, msg bhi nahi karega, he is damn cute!!!!!!!!!!
i m so excited for this track now!!!!! hope all will go well!!!!!!!

ur most welcome jiHug

i no i'm too was upset with whole thing.......

i'm to looking forward to sumthing

exactly she fall in love with his practicality she fall in love with his saduness his different nature all this attracted him he took raj path only to realise her that she love him.....she sumwhere realised tbefore only but more only when he made him in end it was mayank & nupur only

Edited by loving_bird - 14 May 2010 at 11:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru_2009Aurora.Mou.stuti123

VasuKaShlicious

IF-Dazzler

VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
yippppeee.....party time....DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingthis was my reaction seeing mayank in the scholarship office.....
after watching today's episode i was heartbroken.....may be of nupur's absence or mayank reaction in the library or seeing mayank during sayank's convo Cry Cry but after watching the precap ...i was jumping all around and at last went to mayurland...recollecting academic meet scenesWink and imagining the future mayur scenes Wink

after watching the precap i have little hope of mayank realising his mistake veryy soon atleast after knowing how much nupur is heartbroken....i am a ray of hope now Thumbs Up i wish everything goes well....

stuti123Badtameez_Dil

reema_arti

IF-Rockerz

reema_arti

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i am loving mayank...sadu and akdu yet lovable and adorable...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Stunnerz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theaneesha1992

I'm soooo happy right now those 3 seconds of precap r enough to get me through these two mn-less days ...cant wait for monday....maybe now mayu will get the job too .Dancing...so what i  or maybe all of us wanted!!
cant wait for their cold plus hot warsWink...

.....loving sadu mayu .....no matter how sadu he gets that guy cant ever stop dreaming about her nups....Day Dreaming....awww soo cute

nice post tanu...u never leave even a small happines and a big Hugto u for that....

yeah this precap is good enough to get with weekend LOL........cold-hotttt all types of war r coming upROFL

i no he can't he was looking so happy dreaming about nupur yet saying tum mujhe mat manao than too wanted to hold her hand wanted he stays like his comforting himself thining nupz hand when he saw it sam he was back to his sadunessROFL

it damnnnnn cuteeeeeee scene

aww thank u ji can't leave mayur ki happiness Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theaneesha1992

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Im really excited to see this too...and that guy who called Mayank to the scholarship office will definitely tell him that Nupur was doing all this for Mayank! goshh so cant wait..and i hope they do their jobs together Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theaneesha1992stuti123a-little-hope

Ritu.V

IF-Rockerz

Ritu.V

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
@loving_bird

I did not watch todays episode but after reading ur nice comments i am very happy .. i just hope from monday we should be able  to watch sansible episodes and mayur track  ...mayan and nupur together... just want to see them together either fighting or romantic.. ..

I just hope jo precap main deekhya hai woh sahi ho and mayur should be together for delhi trip and sort out their dooriya and one more song sequesnce ... i do not trust cv;s sometime when it comes to mayurs.. they always concetrate on editing the scenes ... i hope this time it does not happen..

Missing Nupur for past 3 days ...Rati should be back by nexr week.. Dying to watch Mayank and Nupur together ..............

Edited by mjhtrv - 14 May 2010 at 2:27pm

stuti123Badtameez_Dil

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

gr8 post...mee 2 jst love dis mayoo nd track...it reminds me of old days..i hope Cvs will remain mehrban on us nd will show one more beautiful journey btw MN (:

stuti123Badtameez_Dil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top