Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mayank sharma sadu-akdu yet loving (mayank precap) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

theaneesha1992

IF-Rockerz

theaneesha1992

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I'm soooo happy right now those 3 seconds of precap r enough to get me through these two mn-less days ...cant wait for monday....maybe now mayu will get the job too .Dancing...so what i  or maybe all of us wanted!!
cant wait for their cold plus hot warsWink...

.....loving sadu mayu .....no matter how sadu he gets that guy cant ever stop dreaming about her nups....Day Dreaming....awww soo cute

nice post tanu...u never leave even a small happines and a big Hugto u for that....

Edited by theaneesha1992 - 14 May 2010 at 10:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank sharma sadu-akdu yet loving (mayank precap) (Page 3)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shilpa.Agarwal

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhi123

Originally posted by loving_bird

Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

did they show nupur today???
i have same question..............tell us i am dying to se my nupsi...............................

guys nupur wasn't shown only mayank scenes were there .they all were really good .......which i loved it his was missing nupur even dreaming about her onlyLOL
maine dekh liya.........dekh liya................hai kitna sweet scene tha..........samrat ka hath pakadkar .nupur..........................mayu is just so sweet.............................LOL
chalo chalega ki aaj bhi nupsi nahi thi................hope to see her when mayu will go to delhi.......................Wink

i love mayur n mayu but cant see even 1 mjht epi without ratii.....i miss her sooo much......thnx neway

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theaneesha1992stuti123EtherealRati

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti123

i have same question..............tell us i am dying to se my nupsi...............................

guys nupur wasn't shown only mayank scenes were there .they all were really good .......which i loved it his was missing nupur even dreaming about her onlyLOL

nupur was shown in the flashback seen where she says to gunjan to theek ho gayi gunjan and this was shown in the part where gunjan tell neil about sajans love story nupur was hardly shown for 1 sec that to in flash back
i was so angry but the precap made me happy
haye aaj to main uski glimse ke liye mar rahi thi.................

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
please guys chk 1st page again as i updated more please do share ur thought about this

stuti123nanditasingh

cool_shwets

Goldie

cool_shwets

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

i really hope that mayank is also send where to delhi where nupur is....yaaay.Dancing...a ray of hope finally.... haven't seen nupur  since 2 days, n now this weekend comes in between....i hate weekendsUnhappy

stuti123Badtameez_Dil

.Samaara.

.Samaara.

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged

maine dekh liya.........dekh liya................hai kitna sweet scene tha..........samrat ka hath pakadkar .nupur..........................mayu is just so sweet.............................LOL
chalo chalega ki aaj bhi nupsi nahi thi................hope to see her when mayu will go to delhi.......................Wink

i love mayur n mayu but cant see even 1 mjht epi without ratii.....i miss her sooo much......thnx neway

haan yaara mjht soooooooo borrrrrrrrrrrrring without our Nups AngryOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

-SupriyaluvsMN-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
right now out of town...so havent watchd d episode...
aww... mayu also wins scholarship... it sounds music 2 my ears...
thnx 4 sharin..
-supriya

stuti123Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

Wow Congo Tanu...ur dream Hug

Waise I wud love to see Mayank going there and a cold war between Mayank and Nupur Big smile

They are both very irrational right now ( & I like that :D ) so let them make some more mistakes and finally realise, tere bina jiya jaaye na

A slow phase where they realise they fall in love with each other all over again...only this time its a more matured relationship (idea choried from AJ's post in my thread LOL )

cheers! !

Divya :)

divya thank u EmbarrassedHug

finally mayur will make there career together whatever how ever i don't no but he too going to have scholarship now........

yup yup cold-war with all caring LOL

yeah chorify that idea to kahi par ho they will be all far from everyone WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsstuti123myownarea

Post Reply New Post

Go to top