Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

gr8 post...mee 2 jst love dis mayoo nd track...it reminds me of old days..i hope Cvs will remain mehrban on us nd will show one more beautiful journey btw MN (:

maloo19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum post
that is our mayank
 n thats way he is the most realistic character of mjhtπŸ‘πŸΌ
Luv Marium
If CV's are planning to show New Mayur TRack " Delhi TRIP" ..if it does happen next week then we would like see Nupur in nice salwar kurta .. it will be nice  to see her in different look ..

Mayank sharma is badly missing nupur ..lliking him his irritating personality 😊

Just hoping ... i do not know whether it will happen or not ..i m not expecting too much.. but defientyl missing nupur a lot .. she is the jaan of MJHT .. come back quickly nupurEdited by mjhtshownumber1 - 13 years ago
anju011 thumbnail
awesome topic tanu.
agree with each & every word u have written.
im so very excited for the coming episodes.I think he too will go to delhi & we can once again see mayur working together like the academic meet but with cute little fights & then he should realise his mistake.
At last a patch up.
can't wait to see it.
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeahh Tanuu..........
thnk u sooo much fr dis threadd...............haiyyy!!!..........I knw Mayu is sadu akdu yet sooooo much lovable
he is the most cutest sadu...........😍
I really lovd seeing him missing Nupur n thinking abt her yet nt cionfessing dat he is actually missing her..............it made me go to FB wen Mayuu ws trying hard to hide dat he love s Nupur soooo much.............CUTE  😍
n yesss...........!!!! very happy dat MN r gonna be 2getehr again............juss lovd d precap...........its gonna be academic track part-2............will love watching dem again

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tanvi .......after seeig the precap ........i was so excited ...............mayank going to delhi winning scholarship ........datwil be amazing ............though i wantedhim to miss nupur while alone but chalega ................imagine if we get another ahemdabad trip kind of track toh it will sooooooooooo nice ............. i just want MN to be away from da gang for sometime ............we ll defintely get cute scenes wen  they both are in delhi ................kaash yeh sab ho ............and yeah your views abt mayank i fully agree with it .............you have explained it really well........... cant wait for next week ........Edited by stuti123 - 13 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cool_shwets

Exactly tanu....i agree with whatever you have edited....mayank loves nupur a lot n no one can deny it.... though he's kinda irritated n frustrated right now it'll all be fine after he's gonna meet nupur....n i hope he meets her soon.

he will see nupur he will be alright.......πŸ˜‰ though he will do little bit that he not missing her but.....he will be really happy to see her & she will be 😳
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti4ever

yippppeee.....party time....this was my reaction seeing mayank in the scholarship office.....

after watching today's episode i was heartbroken.....may be of nupur's absence or mayank reaction in the library or seeing mayank during sayank's convo 😭 πŸ˜­ but after watching the precap ...i was jumping all around and at last went to mayurland...recollecting academic meet scenesπŸ˜‰ and imagining the future mayur scenes πŸ˜‰

after watching the precap i have little hope of mayank realising his mistake veryy soon atleast after knowing how much nupur is heartbroken....i am a ray of hope now πŸ‘πŸΌ i wish everything goes well....

mine tooooooo same reaction πŸ˜†..so got over excited on seeing him sitting in scholarship office & when he said u were one the best applicants....they called himπŸ˜ƒ
lolzzzz i lovedddd mayu scene when he was sleeping & thinking of nupz hand comforting himself yet telling mujhe manao mat .......yet smiling thinking of she is near to him........
other library part was little serious types but he that moment too stuburn.....like he is always when he doesn't want to listen he doesn't except his mom.......
but as he will see nupur which i seen by his dreaming aboput nupz scene he will melt down though not going admit too soon but his anger will be less πŸ˜†

waiting to see next week
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yamini.Arjun

Im really excited to see this too...and that guy who called Mayank to the scholarship office will definitely tell him that Nupur was doing all this for Mayank! goshh so cant wait..and i hope they do their jobs together 😍

hmm he will tell him to about nupur ...i don't think so but it would be awesum scene when the introduce all candidates to each-other than there will be scene .......how about than this person ask mayank what he think of nupur's winning scholarship .......
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjhtrv

@loving_bird

I did not watch todays episode but after reading ur nice comments i am very happy .. i just hope from monday we should be able  to watch sansible episodes and mayur track  ...mayan and nupur together... just want to see them together either fighting or romantic.. ..

I just hope jo precap main deekhya hai woh sahi ho and mayur should be together for delhi trip and sort out their dooriya and one more song sequesnce ... i do not trust cv;s sometime when it comes to mayurs.. they always concetrate on editing the scenes ... i hope this time it does not happen..

Missing Nupur for past 3 days ...Rati should be back by nexr week.. Dying to watch Mayank and Nupur together ..............

hi i'm tannvi πŸ˜ƒ

i hope to see them soon together........but right now i'm just enjoying these scenes of them ye dooriyaan........
i want some of nupur's reaction & thoughts what she is doing in delhi.....i hope to see those scenes .as what mayu is doing they shown it.....

i no manytimes trusting cv's πŸ˜•....but as track & scenes r there.......i hope sum good things come up ........hmm let see yaar
right now RP is not there missing her ..hope to see mayur scenes more .....there tought what's going in there mind is being shown .......

i just hope next week wht we r thinking comes up mayu gets scholarship than mayur scenesπŸ˜ƒ