Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Mayank sharma sadu-akdu yet loving (mayank precap)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged

helloooooooo everyone

me sooooo happyyyyyyy from precap

seeing mayu in scholarship office............

they called him ...they daid he is one of the besttttttt candidate .......

woopieeeee he is going to get scholarship they called him

wowwwww me wanted this Day DreamingDancingDancingDancing
DancingDancingDancingDancing
mayur will do project together.....Day DreamingDay Dreaming

only khushi right now

guys more to update of this week on mayank sharma will do it.......

i want to write about so much after seeing so much negativity over him in this forum will update it

edited ok guys after so much negativity about mayank sharma & about his scene i just wanted to share my thought with u all .......

they not so serious type also might be Ermm

me confuse over u read & decide it

this is what i wrote yest i wanted one than could get time to make it

so now posting it

this post is absolutely dedicated to mayank sharma & his character

so please refrain from bashing him.......as a character this is what mayank sharma is.....

he was always like this till he didn't fall in love with nupur even after that he was like this after he was in love with nupur he was always in denial phase...that he didn't fallen in move with her........

during project time than to TP .......even in

when he fall in love with him he denied always denied but knew he loves her very much but he always wanted to talk to her like he doesn't care for her where he always cared for her.even when they fought even in exam track he always thought of her where when she appears he tried not to focus on her........

he love nupur so much that he forgot himself his achievements his goals of life .....which he worked on day & nite before she came in his life.........he love like something beyond anyone imagination he forgot everything that very moment when he was lossing (marriage period )

he only remembered that moment he needs nupur forever & ever .......he can't let go like this

mayank sharma who was well focused person had planned life with every he thinks 1st that very moment he only thought about nupur forget everything else......

basic thing he love her so muchhhhhhhhh that he miss her yet he is mayank sharma who is not going to accept anything so soon.........

so only thing is enjoy the track .....& keep loving MAYUR not mayank or only nupur

they r incomeplete without each-other tehy compelte each-other WinkHeart

coming to this track ............& to current scenes of mayank

yest one(the one came on wed episode) mayank was sitting on dinning table there they spotted nupur's pic in start than mayank that itself indicate he is only thinking of nupur ...when sam came he knew that he is missing nupur very much.........even when he was talking to him he was saying all filmy lines in mind her thought r about nupur & her filmy lines only ........he was again denying he is not where he was all missing nupur only.........he was least bothered about his breakfast...where he was more bothered in nupur why all this happened why she left him like this .......

he wasn't mood even to cook.....he no's cooking why would he cook for sam when he himself in no mood to eat anything .....he needed nupur as his wife who will make sumthing for him specially like typical husband want biwi ke haath ka khaana..he was missing her so badly ......

waise on that i'm still loving the way he said to sam kitchen bread-butter rakha hai jao khud laga kar kha lo....ohh he was damnnnnnnn cute there .......his mrs is missing mr is missing his mrs

coming to thursday episode  

i'm loveddd his furiouss nature when he is in akdu--sadu mood he looks more cuteeeeeeee.....i was so missing this akdu-sadu adorblility

he was normally doing his work till nupur name didn't not came up there it came there mayank sharma lost it........he was like only on nupur jaap.....usko kissi ki parwa.....hamesha apna baare mein sochna hai kissi dusre ke baare mein nahi ...there dursa he was refering himself indirectly mera baare mein nahi socha chali gayi ..kaisa chali gayi ....kyu chali gayi ........

sahi ho ya galat ........

he is all in denial position that all anger is all into him right now .he even didn't smiled

than came up flash back scene where he started thinking of him & her trip together there mayank smiled a genuine smile he gave ....thinking her makes him smile he was all relax whenhe thought even her thought made him relax & now there she is absent he is freaking about that he is not there he lost whjy she had gone leaving him like this when he needed her.......when he wanted that she is there due to lost of scholarship he is sad there nupur is also not near to him he is loosing more......

than today's episode

he all gone mad ..crazzy over with library scne how furious he was.......

than to morning scene he was all shant just dreaming about nupur ...his only khyal made him smile like yest part the way he was missing the sokon he was having thinking about her made him all relax .........than sam hand part was sumthing watchable tum aa gayi he is angry he forgot everything when he thought its nupur's hand LOL.......when he cam to no she didn't came its sam than again he got furious .....
he was cuteeee with his muah fulana ....LOL

she will call him .......i won't he is more angry now that she left him like this when he needed her........now missing her sooooooo much

when we love sumone we r angry over them we tend to find faults in that person to hate that person but when u love that person u can't

its sumthing similiar when mayank was coming to closer to nupur he had gone to her house that terrace scenes if u remember he gone to her house to find her khamiya which he didn't in end he said he will give chance to his love he can't let go like this he will  make her realise how she wals love him...........

so little situation like here also .........

now as precap is its sumthing fire on-screen with ahmedabad trip with there roothna maana .....don't what else ...so just chill

enjoy mayank sharma's with all his sadu-akdupan that what descibes nupur she fall in love with him uski ek sadu-akdu nazar she forgot everything else

Edited by loving_bird - 15 May 2010 at 12:02am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-kanwaltm_vdSRKrazzyarjunratifanno1mayur786Saee.Tshaheen_memonAru_2009champakiran2kul4uFanOfMAYURAurora.maloo19mayurg2010cool_shwetsChasingLibertykirti123rads14gopi06DiscoDhoklapinky_5-Gunners-awsumgirlanne156itzMYattitudethenarcissistAngle.Yashh...-Samira-Ritu.Vtheaneesha1992Beet-BolNaHalke-Bul3stuti123nanditasingh-SMay31-Debolina.hgrhrVampireBarbiesamratrocks-Rinky-Mou.a-little-hope-SupriyaluvsMN-Sennyaffu123.Perk.myownarearelentless.Sunshine Girlannie07PureBlisssafeplacetolandMeriAashiqui.

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
yay yay I'm soooo happy!! Dancing Its all happening whatever I wanted!! I just want to see M realizing his mistake first and of course him missing Nupur badly Embarrassed

MN going to do the project together Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

theaneesha1992-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123Sennyrelentless.myownareaBadtameez_Dil

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Feels good to see a positive topic...nice post Tannu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-myownareaPureBlissBadtameez_Dil

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
did they show nupur today???
myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Wow Congo Tanu...ur dream Hug

Waise I wud love to see Mayank going there and a cold war between Mayank and Nupur Big smile

They are both very irrational right now ( & I like that :D ) so let them make some more mistakes and finally realise, tere bina jiya jaaye na

A slow phase where they realise they fall in love with each other all over again...only this time its a more matured relationship (idea choried from AJ's post in my thread LOL )

cheers! !

Divya :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.theaneesha1992-SupriyaluvsMN-a-little-hopestuti123Sennyannie07PureBlissBadtameez_Dil

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
even i m happy mayank will get the scholarship [:D/]
we will have to wait till mon but
hope atleast now we get a parralel mayur track
enough of those bits n pieces

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

theaneesha1992stuti123PureBlissBadtameez_Dil

mayur786 Groupbie
mayur786
mayur786

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
yay happy time...........................................mayur wil b once more together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theaneesha1992Badtameez_Dil

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
tanu,i was damn upset seeing all mayank bashing in forum.thanks for this post .
precap seems very promising.kya pata .mayank delhi jaye, they compete with each other again & we get another ahmedabad trip.Day Dreaming......i m sooooooo looking forward to it.i love this akdu mayu.the guy for whose practicality nupur fall in love with him...he is still akdu.missing her badly ,want her to come back, but don't wanna admit it to himself.like he denied his love when he first fall in love with her,.call bhi nehi karega, msg bhi nahi karega, he is damn cute!!!!!!!!!!
i m so excited for this track now!!!!! hope all will go well!!!!!!!

Edited by Mou. - 14 May 2010 at 10:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gopi06rads14theaneesha1992a-little-hopeSennystuti123myownareaBadtameez_Dil

Go to top