Tasha- Emotions-FF updated pg2 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
continue dear..........i m waiting for ur update.......
i hope that happens in the show aswell...plzz update moreee
Nice FF...but I dont think it will go this way. First of all Dutta will not try to justify his actions to baji...he has pushed away Baji too. Secondly even Baji wont realize that Naku is not the culprit so soon.

This is continuation to my FF at pg no.1.

-------------

Kala angrily comes to Babi's bedroom- Nakku is asleep and BAbi is doing some work. She angrily says "Tho yeh maha rani ab thak sorahi hai"

Nakku gets up with a startling expression. Kala looks at her and says

" So U R out of your dreams. If U think U have succeded in getting what U wanted then U R wrong- Yesterday my brother was in a shocked sate and none of us accept it as a marriage- So comeout of your dreams of you becoming a bahu of the house. We are there to protect our innocent brother from your chaal- understand- U R a naukar and wil remain one- So better get back to work. Shortly U all will be out of the house – til then U will remain as a servant"

She looks angrily at Babi and goes off.

Babi looks at Nakku who is without any expressions.

She tells Babi she will have her bath and go away

Babi goes into the kitchen.

After sometime she notices NAkku coming inside the kitchen. She feels sad looking at NAkku who has worn a salwar with full sleeves,she has put the mangal sutra nside and the sindoor is small hardly to be seen. She can see her walking with difficulty.

Nakku looks at Babi and gets to her work.

Leela comes into the kitchen and looks at NAkku with a scorn and says "Aaj Kalathai ki beta ka birthday hai- So cook some sweet- I prefer KSheera and mind it is must be ready in 10 minutes- all are coming for breakfast- Already because of U there wont be any celebrations today, atleast elt the boy have some sweet"

Nakku nods and starts tomake the sweet

---------------

Datta looks at BAji and says "Stop it Baji- I don't want to think about the episode again- I only know she betrayed the friendship which I cannot forgive- and I don't care a damn Ok"

Baji is about to say something but Datta stops  and says "Us SP ka appointment mila kya- find out and let me know- we have to leave fast"

BAji looks at Datta's feet and says "How can U go" but stops after looking at Datta.

Baji leaves from there.

A servant girl comes to the room and puts the tea tray on the table.

Datta says "U hae doen a good thing by cleaning the room- it is pelasant now"

The girl replies "Bahu humne anahi kiya- Nakku ne saaf kiya"

Datta gets flared up and says " Is room ka safai aaj se thum hi karegi- Samje"

The girl nods and leaves.

As the girl is leaving Kala enters.

She looksa t BAhu with asympathetic smile and says "Bhau forget about what happened yesterday"

And she looks at the bandage and asks "Good U have go the banadage done- I wanted to ask U the same- Well fresh up and come down- Today is Chotu's birthday- He needs your blessings" and she leaves

Datta understands Kala has not bandaged him and he pulls out the banadage with anger and goes to the wash room.

---------------

Nakku has got the vessel of Ksheera to the table and about to leave. Ksihore who is around with his son says "Nakku U take the vessel and offer to god first and take Chotu with U and he asks the boy to go and pray"

Kishore looks at her sympathetically and helplessly.

Nakku takes the sweet and offers to god and makes Chotu do the pooja and she also prays and she puts the bowl on te table.

All are assembled near the table. Aai sahib is not there.

Nakku is inside the kitchen helping Babi"

Dutta comes down and wishes CHotu and gives him some nek and asks for Aai. They say she ahs not come –so he goes into her room

He sees her sitting in the chair doing japmala. He sits nearby and she sees him and stops the jap nad finishes it and looks at him.

Datta doesn't say anything and she looks at him and says "Thu ne apne aap ko itna bada saza kyu diya re"

He comes nad puts his head in her lap and says "Aai mujhse sambhalna nahi hua- I couldnot control myself after all that- I still am not able to"

She says "Ok but what next"

Datta doesn't reply and she says "OK let us go for breakfast it is too late- let us leave to god- Jagadambe jagadambe"

Both come and he says he has to leave. Kala says how can U leave without eating on chotu's birthday- atleast eat the seet and makes him sit down.

He seriously sits down and Baji sits beside him.

Kala serves all of them the sweet in a katori and asks them to have.

Chotus is very happy and has some sweet and says " Mama sweet bahut achcha hai"

Datta slo eats it and says "Ha chotu"

Nakku is looking from acorner from the kitchen. She observes eh has pulled off the bandage and feels bad.

Kishore says "Ha BAbi Ksheer bahut achcha bani hai- Lo aaj mera beta ka birthday hai- Eh  Nek lo and gives some amount- She refuses and says " Sahib hamne nahi banaya- Nakku ne banaya and looks at Datta and stops"

Datta who is about to put an ther spoon stops and says "Thai I have to leave now" and leaves.

Nakku who sees from inside feels very bad. Kishore tells her to give it Nakku.

Babi takes it and comes inside and puts the money in Nakku's hand. Chotu comes insdie and gives a 100 note from what Datta has given him and says "Lo Nakku- Today I will also give U- U know I have so much money my mama has given me so much " and he puts the note in her hand.

NAkku is with tears in her hand

-------------  

Thus girls the first rasam as a bahu is successfully compelted by Nakku shriram Patil.

Howzatt.

That was an awesome update. At least Baji believes that Naku can't do that. Dutta is going to regret the day he get to know the truth.

nice part dear......so the rasm goes well.....naku got nek also.......

nice ff.cant see this datta ignoring  naku so much.poor girl

nice..part...sooo nakku did the rasam and also got the nek...continue soon

gr8 part sarala ...
Continue soon ...!
Nice part sarala...i liked u how u made dutta dismiss baji's opinions.