Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Tasha- Emotions-FF updated pg2

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged

With so much drama happening this is my take on what I would like to happen next. So I thought I shall present in the form of FF. Here it goes-------------

After putting the mangal sutra  around Nakku's head  Datta glares at her and tears are rolling down Nakku's eyes and her head is bent down. He gets up and while trying to walk he steps onty he big glass piece again and stumbles and NAkku tries getting up but Baji holds Datta and NAkku looks on. Datta pushes BAji's hand and goes past towards the stairs to his room. All are still looking with shocked expression in his direction. Baji is following him.

Nakku with a startled expression is still in sitting position nad her mom comes running towards her and lifts her and hugs her.

Aai tells all to take leave. The evil sisters give Nakku a smirking look and go away.

Aai looks at NAkku with tears but walks away.

Babi takes NAkku to their room and GAnpat and Sethji are looking on with tears. Babi scolds them to go and sleep. They leave.

Babi puts NAkku's head on her lap and cries and takes NAkku's Legs which are bleeding and looks with pain.

She cries "Meri BAchchi"

Nakku is still speechless

----------

Datta climbs all the stairs and when BAji tries to take Datta in Datta stops him and goes inside his room and goes near the bed and falls on the bed unconscious.

-------------

Here Babi is putting medicine to Nakku's foot. NAkku is without nay expressions but we can see the pain in BAbi's face.

She wipes Nakku's forehead full of Sindhoor and adjusts it. Suddenly Nakku says "Aai mujhe sahib ke pas jaana hai- uska paon me bahut sheehe ki tukde hoga"

Babi stops her "Nakku mat jha" but NAkku doesn't listen and goes out.

The hall is silent and dark and all have left. No sign of anybody.

She silently gets up the stairs with fear.

She pushes the door of Datta's room slowly and the room is with light on. She peeps in to find Datta on the bed.

She looks around and finds the room totally messed. She sees Sups photo with bullet. She firstly goes to the bed and sees him sleep upside down. She can see his foot full of blood. Tears start rolling down , she gets the first aid box and a vessel with water and sits down.

She takes his foot in her hand and look if he wakes up. Looking assured after no movement she cleans the foot- Applies medicine and ties the bandage. Datta stirs in his sleep and she is frightened.

She puts his foot on the bed and as the other foot is difficult to approach she stands up and puts the bandage. She then pulls a cover on him and looks at the mess of the room and she silently cleans up the whole room.

After looking at the room she silently closes the door and comes down.

-----------

Babi is walking restlessly walking in the room and as Nakku approaches she goes to her and says "OMG I was tensed- what happened"

Nakku replies "Datta sahib so gaya hai- He had a very bad day na"

Babi looks at her with surprise  and says "Nakku thoo kis Mitti se bani hai"

Nakku says "Aai jho nbhi hua meara bhi galthi thi. I believed in Sups words but she put me in the fix now. Obviously anyone will believe Iam the culprit- Baba also said Iam wrong then why will others say Aai"

Bbai comes and hugs Nakku and says "Don't worry- Everything will be OK"

Nakku says "No Aai- nothing will be OK until I make it OK- I know for sure that there is somebody in the house who has helped Sups run away- So I will find out who the culprit is and then go away from here"

Babi says "What are U talking- Now U R bahu of the house"

Nakku gives a sad smile and says "Aai thoo mujhe samjathi aur abhi thoo eh kehrahi hai_ We both know that Sahib did all of this is in a different state of mind in drunken state- This marriage is not marriage Aai"

Babi puts fingers on her lips and says "Aisa math bholo NAkku"

Nakku says "Tho kya bholu Aai- Should I feel happy ? No aai- I know sahib deserves someone better and IAm sure after things sort out he also will realize that this marriage has no importance- Then we will leave Aai"

Babi says "Let us not discus anything now come sleep for sometime- It is already too late and takes her to the bed.

-----------------

Datta is tossing and turning over the bed. His head is swirling and he the rays are entering from the window and he gets up . For a while he is not sure where he is.

He looks at his bandaged foot and looks around his room. It is spic and span. He holds his head with two hands and remembers all incidents of the previous day. He remembers pulling Nakku to the mandap etc.

He comes to full consciousness. He gets up and stands on his foot. He seems to be a shock as to what he has done.

He looks through the room and watches Baji looking at him seated in the sofa.

Datta says "Baji"

Baji says "So U have got up finally- It is 11 AM now. So is your NAsha down totally"

Datta looks at him angrily and Baji says "Ha gun nikal and nishana laga dena- who bahut achchi tarah se atha hai na"

Datta comes to him and looks at the room and sees no sign of anything and looks at his bandaged foot and looks at Baji questioningly.

Baji says "Kala thai ne kiya hoga- Aai sahib abhi tak is not out of shock with what U have done yesterday"

Datta says "Baji I was in total anger- U know I cannot take anyone's betrayal ? "

Baji says "U should have let her go- Pr jho thum ne kiya who achcha nahi tha- "

Datta says "BAji how could she do that to me"

Baji says "Ye even I was very angry on her yesterday- but Iam sure she has not done because she wanted to get to you"

Datta says " How can U say that after what she has done"

Baji says "Bhau think once if she wanted to get to you why would she plan to project as Sups being killed- that would only hurt you more and more- but if she exposed Sups when she first tried to run away then-you would know about sups story and thereby NAkku can take advantage of it na"

Datta looks at Baji and Baji continues "Now I have a great doubt that Sups has planned it all and is putting it on NAkku because she stopped her from going the first time

Datta looks at Baji and the long episode ends.

------------     

Edited by k_sarala - 15 May 2010 at 12:15am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kinnonik_itaskavitha08IrikaLovesKMHswati2008sinakmariescott14Sophia21NainaSengalmeghapartiImmaculateDreamsana786aRockChicGirl

Ladioos Groupbie
Ladioos
Ladioos

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
NIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I HPE THAT HAPPENDS!!.. even thoug i have big doubts on it.. but really good..
update soon :)!!
sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
amazing sarala luv itClapi luv da fact u made baji question if naku was involvedBig smile
sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Wow hope that real happens. Plz continue
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
YEs guys I feel that after the emotional outbursts now Datta has to think logically and he will get the answers
NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
yeah this is really nice ...
hope this will happen in the serial....
skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
the bandage n room cleaning scene i also thought of the same scene. n i don think dutta wud explain ne thing to baji though in the show coz he has decided to marry her wen he was in his senses

ur ff is very nice i liked it a lot matches my views Wink
apknfjhol IF-Rockerz
apknfjhol
apknfjhol

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
nice FF.i have been thinking since yesterday what will datta do as soon as the wedding is over.
-will he leave naku in the mandap & go to his room
- take her with him to his room and explain to her wat he has in store for her.
but whatever it is cv's will not make datta or baaji realise that naku may bot be the culprit this early.they will drag this track for a while and then show that she is innocent.this is my prediction.

Edited by aarathikb - 14 May 2010 at 9:45am

Go to top