Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Friday 14/5/10

Starts with Rajaraman asking " Priya kku vaangina application??"
Time for the viewers to have a look at all the faces present. Sundaram
does "oh uhh" After the faces are shown to the camera and poor Roja, RR on samalification mode -"athaan ppa, namba manager Oda pOnnu.. avar application kettar nnu thaane vaangine??" Sundaram heaves a sigh and doles out his dimpled smile "bingo Rajaraama.."  Manju stands her ground ..." give this to me...you can get one more for that girl.." Raja says that he has already promised the manager " I can not go back on it. Even if you want to go to the US, I can afford to send you...but the manager can not do that much for his daughter..." Sundaram hurriedly collects the application - and leaves with Raja. Manju sulks.

Habba another guilt trip - poor Sundaram, he must have listened to this N no of times. Raja says that the one mistake he made affects all around him. " I have to fulfil the wishes of all my children !!! Now, if I give this to Priya and deny Manju.....guilt kills me....can u get me one more application?" Sundaram denies categorically "ithuve was a marathon effort....and in all bad things, there is some good as well. Imagine, if both your daughters join the same college and course.....how will u manage??? Parents meet le nee Priya side le nippiya, Manju side aa??? " Raja realizes that it is indeed a great problem. Sundaram further says that Manju can be convinced - "offer
her any other option and we will do it.." Raja is still skeptical.

Gopi aka Gopalan goes to a tea shop. His cronies lure him out "oru cutting pOdalaam , vaanga.." Both try to pry out info on Rajaraman - kazhuthai kku carrot mathiri oru quarter bottle vera....they dont let him drink but Gopi shows the proverbial white crow, collects the bottle, hails an auto and gives a parting shot - "enakke alwa??? want me to part with my secret??? uh huh"

Manju is still crying - as if her whole life depends on that one course
 ( hmmm, life ithu thaan apdinnu decide pannitta, last day varai application venum nnu solla maattiya??? Pray, what stopped you from getting an application well in time?? You do not deserve
this seat, may be??)
Niveda consoles her and both go to mommy. Both try to pick on daddy and mom puts a clean full stop " if your father does some thing, there will be a reason..definitely..stop blaming him. I am confident that he will do his best.."
Anu's bro (konjam arai loosu??) comes back from his Nth job hunting trip and says that he did not get the job as he is unmarried (hmm, ipdi oru application for getting married?) Niveda categorically says " oru pOnnu paavathai kOttikkathe.." Manju is still sulking and
niveda comes out with a great idea " Let us go to paatti, if she says, appa would surely listen..."

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 17/5/10

Karthik is teaching the children - Shree lands with her usual
asattu sirippu. Tells Karthik that she wants to be a part of
his social service activities. Karthik was teaching the word "sun"
One kid promptly asks " sooriyan kku sun apdinna, nilaa  kku enna?"
Roja almost thought that Karthik will say "Shree" - But he
says the right word. Well, Shree starts teaching the kids, carries a
kid to his mom....and lies - as Karthik asks " ungalai paartha well to
do mathiri irukku. Intha social service kku any hidden agenda ?"
Shree says that she comes from a middle class family .." 5 kudithanam irukkira veet le nangalum....i work and support my family...blah blah..." Karthik apologizes.

Pallavi's household. Priya gets the application form. Calls all her friends and boasts. Rajaraman has visions of disappointed Manju. Priya is worried about getting a seat. Karthik digs at darling sis.

Anu's household. None of the children are home. Raja asks Anu about Manju "was she feeling very bad?" Anu says that she convinced Manju - "don't worry about her...I will deal with her.." Anu's brotherKamesh  comes and tells Sundaram that one of his friends is attending an interview - "unga office le thaan. Dont ask him any tough questions...and make sure that he gets the job.." Sundaram says that it is not that easy " we do not employ people with out proper credentials.." Kamesh goes overboard and says "neenga enna antha company owner aa?? enga maama kku
edupidi thaane??? " Raja slaps him and Anu sends him out of the house. Sundaram is overwhelmed - as both Raja and Anu show their concern.

Manju and Niveda go to meet Paatti. Of course Anu does not know
about this visit. Manju extracts a promise "na onnu keppen, neenga
kattayam seyyanum..." Paatti is cautious " enna le mudinja nichayam
seyven.." Manju talks about the application "enakku antha application form venum paatti..." Paatti verthu viru viru thufies.... finally says "hmm hmm solren..." The girls leave....paatti is sweating profusely...

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 17/5/10

Karthik is teaching the children - Shree lands with her usual
asattu sirippu. Tells Karthik that she wants to be a part of
his social service activities. Karthik was teaching the word "sun"
One kid promptly asks " sooriyan kku sun apdinna, nilaa  kku enna?"
Roja almost thought that Karthik will say "Shree" - But he
says the right word. Well, Shree starts teaching the kids, carries a
kid to his mom....and lies - as Karthik asks " ungalai paartha well to
do mathiri irukku. Intha social service kku any hidden agenda ?"
Shree says that she comes from a middle class family .." 5 kudithanam irukkira veet le nangalum....i work and support my family...blah blah..." Karthik apologizes.

Pallavi's household. Priya gets the application form. Calls all her friends and boasts. Rajaraman has visions of disappointed Manju. Priya is worried about getting a seat. Karthik digs at darling sis.

Anu's household. None of the children are home. Raja asks Anu about Manju "was she feeling very bad?" Anu says that she convinced Manju - "don't worry about her...I will deal with her.." Anu's brotherKamesh  comes and tells Sundaram that one of his friends is attending an interview - "unga office le thaan. Dont ask him any tough questions...and make sure that he gets the job.." Sundaram says that it is not that easy " we do not employ people with out proper credentials.." Kamesh goes overboard and says "neenga enna antha company owner aa?? enga maama kku
edupidi thaane??? " Raja slaps him and Anu sends him out of the house. Sundaram is overwhelmed - as both Raja and Anu show their concern.

Manju and Niveda go to meet Paatti. Of course Anu does not know
about this visit. Manju extracts a promise "na onnu keppen, neenga
kattayam seyyanum..." Paatti is cautious " enna le mudinja nichayam
seyven.." Manju talks about the application "enakku antha application form venum paatti..." Paatti verthu viru viru thufies.... finally says "hmm hmm solren..." The girls leave....paatti is sweating profusely...

Freeze

eclat thumbnail
Tuesday - joining the chorus...

Tuesday 18th May 2010 - EPISODE  17

Patti walks up and down pondering.. remembers the granddaughter's plea... then flashback of the son asking for asirvadham and her harsh words... finally makes a call to Sundaram.  Sundaram is first worried, asks if needs to come, Paatti asks him to bring his friend too.. Sundaram promises to be there in 10 minutes time, before she can tell the reason, Sundaram disconnects, tells RR and both are elated .  Leave for her place.

The loosu mama with his friend.  LM says that he is going to leave the house because his mama hit him.  The friend says that he is really a loosu, what will he do after getting out of the house, without any pOkkidam.  Suggests ways to become a veetOda maapiLLai getting married to one of his Sister's daughter. pagayaLiyai uravaadi kedu he says. Asks him to become a good guy, surrender to Sundaram, be a good brother for his sis, look out for a groom for Nivedha,  then if some alliance is actually getting fixed, spread rumours and stop the wedding.  By this time they would think you are a good guy and will get her married to you. 

RR is very happy, tells Sundaram that he would bring amma to their house.. Anu and his family would be very happy too.  They enter the house and amma welcomes Sundaram.  Ignores RR, thanks Sundaram  for coming.    RR says the she asked him to come forgetting the past and now talks like this.  Amma says that she has not forgotten anything.. it is all like written on stone.. she would remember it even beyond her death.  Sundaram tries to play mediator... that she is killing RR with words.. Amma says it is not her words but the life he is leading now that is killing RR...decidedly says vittu pOna uravu vittupOnadhudhaan.. cannot be revived, would never happen.  Tells the reason for having summoned him.  Sundaram tries telling it is difficult to get a seat,  RR has been a bad son, but atleast him be a good father.. RR promises a seat for Manju.. Amma dismisses them..  Both leave very gloomily.. dont know how to solve this problem.. leave for pallavi's house..  amma in tears.. freeze..

thodarum
Edited by eclat - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday  20/5/10 Episode No 19

Sundaram advocates for Raja - Raja amma kitte - Tells her that
Raja is a very nice person and by making him dole out the application
form to Manju "periya sangadathile avanai maatti vittu ttenga !!!!"
Amma is unrelenting - finally Sundaram says that the form was
meant for Priya "now, because of your intervention, he had to
disappoint Priya !!!" Mummy climbs the murunga maram again -
"see, see, ithu thaan ...had he listened to my advice, he would
not be where he is now !!! Anyways , thank him for fulfilling my promise to Manju "

Another guilt trip - Raja and Sundaram - as usual Raja does his
"yen nilamai yai paarthiyaa?? my own mother...hating me.." stuff.
Sundaram says that he has never seen a defeated Raja. " I always
used to wonder as to how adamant you are !!! Now I know where u
got that from, apdiye unga amma !!" Raja pathetically asks "will my
mother ever forgive me?? accept me?" Sundaram categorically puts
a stop to any such expectation - "unga amma kku kovam jasthiya thaan aagarthu, so forget it" Anu's brother walks in and apologizes for his behaviour - to both Raja and Sundaram. Again Sundaram is categorical "any one trying to separate me and Raja will not see succeed ..our friendship is really strong.." Raja gets a call from Manju who thanks for the application. Now it is sibarisu time " unga manager pOnnukkum epdiyaavathu seat vaangi kudunga daddy..I feel bad for her ...and I went to paatti and put you through some acid test..sorry for that too.." Raja has visions of snatching the
application from Priya..her crying..etc., etc., Tells Sundaram that he is
feeling bad and wants to make amends..." I will go home (which home??? eppO paarthalum Roja kku ithe confusion !!) and pacify Priya" (ohh Home no 2 vaa??)

Pallavi's household. All are discussing about Priya's unhappiness.
Raja arrives. Priya is asked to come down and Raja says that he wants to take them out for a meal "Priya , restaurant is your choice.." Priya is sulking and says " I do not want to go out. Unga yaaraiyum enakku paarkka pidikkalai..." Pallavi slaps Priya...

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Friday  Episode No 20 21/5/10

Pallavi slapping Priya - In Tamizh serials, it is mandatory that every
time some thing like this happens, the camera should focus on all
the faces around - that happens. Finally Raja chides Pallavi for her
rash action and apologizes to Priya " I am sorry ..I disappointed you..." Priya's inner voice says "u love me so much..but you still did not fulfill my wish !!" At last, the jing bang minus the grandparents leave - restaurant time. Kamesh, Anu's brother comes to a marriage broker (habbaaa, intha word makes Roja flinch !!) - gives Nivedha's photo and particulars - "nalla maappillai ya venum... enga akka pOnnu, na thai maama..so...duty.." The broker applauds Kamesh ...and wants to know "what about your marriage? have some good fish in my tank !!" Kamesh says that he wants Nivedha's wedding first "athukku apram, na innOru pOnnu kazhuthile thaali kattarathu pathi think pannalaam " Broker has a quizzical look....

Restaurant - Priya, Raja and Pallavi. Priya goes and sits far away from
daddy. Karthik arrives - says that he met an old friend "athaan konjam delay.." Priya is asked to order but she is still sulking. So, Pallavi orders ( Rajarama, periya industrialist...rolling in money..enna yya restaurant ithu??? Plastic chairs... oru ammanO SaamiyO color table cloth...hmmm onnum sollikkarappile illai !!) All wait for Priya to start.. habba she eats. Raja asks for the bill (uh huh) and the waiter says that it has been paid. All are puzzled..finally learn that the waiter
himself paid for it. Raja wants to know ." You?? Why??" . The waiter
says that it is his way of repaying Karthik - "for all that he has done to me.."

We learn that the waiter was a drug peddlar, drug addict etc., etc., Karthik took him under his wings and reformed him "innikki English le pesi, customer kitte nalla nadanthukkarenna...Karthik is the reason. Please do not deny me this small pleasure.." Both Raja and Pallavi beam at their son ( nalla payyan thaan !!) Back home to an expecting grand parents. Raja tells Priya that he has asked
Sundaram to get an application form from Kasthuri Eng.College. Priya is categorical "dont get angry with me. No more Eng college for me - na rombha thaguthi kku meeri aasai pattutten....arts college pothum enakku.." goes in. Raja looks beaten. Paatti asks " mappillai , u know Priya...I can not understand as to why you chose that manager's daughter over Priya??" Raja is thoughtful..
Pinne?? House No 1 kku kuduthen nnu sollavaa mudiyum??

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday Episode No 21 24/5/10 - Archives' Copy

All about Shree and her plan to con Karthik !!!! Shree and Nivedha have a garden meeting. Shree tells her about Karthik and how she has lied to him. Nivedha makes fun and Shree enjoys all that kindal. Asks Nivedha for help. " need to get closer to him, epdi??"
Nivedha remembers Kamesh saying about a company and how he was shoo shoo ed because he is unmarried. Tells Shree that she will get the address from Kamesh and Shree can make use of it ( juvenile plan !!! )

Kamesh comes back home and tells akka - "maama kitte Sundaram uncle kitte... ellam apologized.." Anu is still not very convinced but Nivedha comes there and supports Kamesh - just so she can pry out the details of the company. Once Kamesh gives it, she drops him like a hot potato and passes the info to Shree.

Shree meets Karthik - talks about not getting a job because she is unmarried. Asattu karthik falles prey easily. Promises Shree that he can act as her hubby - "and I promise that this help won't interfere in your future.." Shree is delighted about holding the bakhra by collar but says that he should not get in to any trouble because of this - rendum jolling...

Freeze

eclat thumbnail
Tuesday -  kho...

TUESDAY 25TH MAY 2010 - EPISODE - 22

Manju, Nivedha & Anu come visiting paatti.  Manju hugs paatti and thanks her for talking to her dad for the seat.  Anu asks her to get paatti's blessings.  Paati blesses them, Anu gives some fruits, paatti tells there is no need to get fruits everytime they visit.  Anu asks her to come and stay with them, give her a chance to take care of her.  The kids too sing the same song.. paatti in tears says not possible in this jenmam.  All of them get tensed and try to console paatti.. Anu tells the love RR has for his mother, that he procured the seat for Manju just because she said, it was actually for some manager's daughter she says.  Paatti's mind voice says, " paavi poNNe, adhu manager poNNukkaaga vaanginadhu illa, un vaazhkkaiya pangu pOttavaLOda poNNukku vaanginadhu.." . Again Anu asks her athai if she will never come and stay with her son, again the mind voice speaks, "uNmai ennanu therinjaa neeyum avanOda irukka maatta Anu...."  Paatti says no use talking about things that can never happen, the DIL and grandchildren take leave... paatti asking them to visit often.. and as usual after they leave - sheds tears.

RR and his friend Sundaram meet in a park.. Sundaram finds that Priya could not be consoled with RR's words and acts.  When RR offered her another engineering course, she negated it.  Sundaram says there is a branch of Asoka Engineering College in Bangalore, they can send Priya there.  RR is happy and asks him to go ahead.  Sundaram says he has got all details, but RR must come and see this person - Dharmalingam, architect association president, who has influence in that college.  RR is doubtful, but Sundaram persuades.

Shreenidhi comes to the living room and sees the books all scattered around - screams for her brother.  The whole household assembles.  Shreenath and his mother says that this is not a big problem, that she can clear it as well.  But she insists that he who made the mess should clear.. dingdong goes the bell.  Shreenidhi opens the door to find Prem.  Prem comes in and asks Shreenath about the mess and supports Shreenidhi.  Shreenidhi is very happy to have the support.  Actually Prem is orey jollu... Shreenidhi thanks him .. Prem enquires about the guy with whom she had problems.. she is shy and says no probs now..  Prem starts dreaming - duet running in the middle of the roads in Chennai...

Anu and kids return home to find RR at home.  They tell of their visit to paatti.. Anu first feels guilty  for having made the trip without informing him..  RR says it is perfect that they visited his mom.. Manju wants to know why he made her unhappy only in this when otherwise he has been always a good father...

thodarum...
Edited by eclat - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.