Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajamna2gether

Lovely new fc..Big smile

@Crazy_4_RA....(would like to know ur name.)
OMG..what have you made?..who says Rajeev & Manjiri dont look good together?...Manjiri is simple but gorgeous & soo beautiful.....& they look awesommee..together....Embarrassed

btw..I guess they're separate pics bcuz I've seen the Rajeev's pic before.....where have you got the Manjiri's pic?..the mixing is good..well done...Wink

Hearty congratulations to both of them.

her name is debamita........ v call her Deby!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeevians Den (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
congo 4 the new FC ,the writng part is really nice annie di Tongue Wink

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged

awesum page annie....

CONGO GUYZ ON NEW FC... lets rock it...

Aizaz

Goldie

Aizaz

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
congrads for new fc friends

Crazy_4_RA

Goldie

Crazy_4_RA

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajamna2gether

Lovely new fc..Big smile

@Crazy_4_RA....(would like to know ur name.)
OMG..what have you made?..who says Rajeev & Manjiri dont look good together?...Manjiri is simple but gorgeous & soo beautiful.....& they look awesommee..together....Embarrassed

btw..I guess they're separate pics bcuz I've seen the Rajeev's pic before.....where have you got the Manjiri's pic?..the mixing is good..well done...Wink

Hearty congratulations to both of them.
Thanx buddy..my name is Debamita as Neha said....Smile
Yes they are separate pix, I've blended them..
Rajeev's one ws with Shweta Salve & it ws posted earlier on IF...
Thanx for liking.

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Rajeev: It's more like a weekend holiday
SHILPA BANSAL , TNN, May 16, 2010, 12.00am IST

Soon after coming out about his relationship with his girlfriend Manjiri Kamtikar, Rajeev Khandelwal has decided to take things to the next level.

"I've realised how much I love her and wanted her to know that. So, I decided to take this step and make her feel confident," says Rajeev.

Manjiri works for an ad agency, "And her family is from a world that's very different from the film industry. Their understanding of Bollywood and people in the industry is based on what they read or watch," says Rajeev. So, what do Manjiri's parents think of Rajeev's profession? "They realise that I'm also a working person like any other man and that my job is no different from that of a doctor or engineer," he smiles.

Rajeev, who is currently shooting for Joker in Srinagar, has decided to have the ceremony in Kasauli instead of Mumbai or his hometown Jaipur. "I'm still an ordinary guy who wants things to be done in a simple way. So, we've decided to keep it low profile. It'll be a private gathering of close friends and family members," says Rajeev. And Kasauli, he says, was just the place. "It's calm, peaceful and I was blown away by its beauty when I was there a few months ago. I'd decided then that it's going to happen there. Even the guests who attend this ceremony should feel like they are on a weekend holiday and not an engagement," he says. So, what's he wearing on the occasion? "I can't say exactly, but it will be a Rahul Agasti creation," says Rajeev.

How does he feel losing the eligible bachelor tag? "My fans needn't worry. I'm sure that I'll continue to win their admiration using my on-screen charm," says an excited Rajeev, who is already looking forward to the shaadi. "That will happen sometime early next year," he signs off.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Rajeev-Its-more-like-a-weekend-holiday/articleshow/5934528.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
no thanko suri di 4 da article... nice one...

Crazy_4_RA

Goldie

Crazy_4_RA

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the article suri.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top