Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonam Kapoor refuses to work with Ranbir Kapoor (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
guess so.. but i still love sonabir!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehar_mia-Sneha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonam Kapoor refuses to work with Ranbir Kapoor (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel39

IF-Dazzler

Angel39

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged

I would love to see both of them in a modern love story. They are both very good looking people as well as actors.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehar_mia-Snehaffkhan-Junglee-~*Mehwish*~

Calvin_Klein

IF-Sizzlerz

Calvin_Klein

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
glad she refused!

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
lols old article recycled again she said no  long ago because the role didn't intrest her

Shreyacool

Goldie

Shreyacool

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Soonam took a right decision, soonam still needs to work hard to prove herself, give good hits, & built her image as a Good actress. But I do like soonam more than deepika.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged

I think she will get her solo hit as IHLS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i hope sonam-ranbir do a film together coz they look cute, for me they had perfect chemistry in saawariya too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Mehwish*~

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
The title of that article really is misleading. She's got a problem working with the pair of them, not with Ranbir alone. Refusing a movie because of Ranbir solely would be childish in my opinion, unless the plot is crap. Actually, Ranbir is perhaps the only of all her co-stars, barring Abhay perhaps, who could guarantee her a hit for sure, because APKGK was a mediocre story, yet it was a blockbuster.

Personally, I'd love to see her with Ranbir again. I loved their pair a lot, especially their off-screen chemistry in Saawariya time. You couldn't much judge on-screen because they hardly had a romantic scene. They really have that spark according to me, and it would be lovely to look how they'd turn out in a really intense story NOW...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top