CM May 17-21 Updates & Discussions page 1

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wednesday - Nanadangooooooooooo

Thanx for the warm wishes for my birthday friends.............😳😳😳
Thanks Aish.

Sneha enna sugar poduvadhu pola sleeping pills podara ...some three four ...Beach vayasukku ivlavu pills thanguma?
Thanks Aish for the lovely update. Bell, Kavi & Amutha living together? 🤢. Ithu rombe too much? Kavi is a nice girl ah? AV open your eyes clearly, for your info, she has her own hidden agenda man. 😕
Thanks Aishu - Aavudai vayasukku ipdi oru suggestion
kudukkalamaa??? Bell enna panju mittaya??? aalukku
oru kadi nnu pichu kudukka???

May be AV is also watching Thangam serial. When Ayya can have 2 girls why not my bell-nu ninachu irupar.

thanks aish for the super update
starting it was vadai was planed to trapped with the hotel girl now it is beach... thank god that girl didnt use any sleeping pills to trap vadai seriousely speaking i want beach to be trapped so that only this pearl will learn a lesson
Edited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Aish for the lovely update. Bell, Kavi & Amutha living together? 🤢. Ithu rombe too much? Kavi is a nice girl ah? AV open your eyes clearly, for your info, she has her own hidden agenda man. 😕

Yes, how disgusting to be threesome.  Actually, Kavi was a nice girl until Chellama interfered and stopped the wedding.

Thanks Aisu
Originally posted by Rishi87

thanks aish for the super update
starting it was vadai was planed to trapped with the hotel girl now it is beach... thank god that girl didnt use any sleeping pills to trap vadai seriousely speaking i want beach to be trapped so that only this pearl will learn a lesson

Rishi, rombha assai thaan. 😆  But poor Beach!
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Tuesday May 18th updates - Periya aapu from Periyanayagi

The updates are too short and sorry for that..

Sneha gives Beach coffee with sleeping mills mixed. Beach after havign that  feels dizzy but tries to leave.. Sneha asks him to be there for sometime and Beach stays there.. He sleeps there itself for the night..

CM with the other board members holds a meeting and conveys them about the order they got.. She tells them they will get 20% on the profit and hence they accept.. CM leaves.. The guy who said no to this order is also there in the board and informs others that they cant do.. he tells them she just took the factory for lease and she has nothing to do with.. He tells that he is going to be the one always there and convinces others to obey him. He  tells that he will see that she is not completing the job in the specified time. They three walk together... Vasu sees them together and has a doubt.. He is yet to investigate just as in the case of food pall(zh)i...

CM calls up Vadai and informs that they will be late and asks him to get food from nearby hotel. Vadai tells ok and prepares by himself.. CM and Mams reaches home and finds dinner ready.. CM intakes the dinner with pugazharam.. She tells that they should appreciate the hotel in person, coz when they were running hotel they felt happy over appreciation.. Vadai informs that it is his kai pakkuvam.. CM and Mams feels happy.. CM ehuku Purushana vitutu Mams and Ak vaye kootitu poranga.. Purushan is also a good Director rite??

In Sneha residency, Beach wakes up. Sneha allangolama crying... She tells that she was thinking Beach was helping expecting nothing. Now that he has made her a pro*****te.. Thalaila adichitu azharanga.. Beach confused a shocked a nu enaku puriayala... As usual gives some expression...

Me too really dont like the way Radhika threat her husband as he is useless.He also owner for the chellama bhavan before,he know how to control the workers also.