Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Organization Needed

XoDr.ArmaanXo Groupbie
XoDr.ArmaanXo
XoDr.ArmaanXo

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

I really think this forum needs some organizzation, it is soo messy...Like the written updates and video updates are impossible to find, they are all over the place.. I propose that the days written and video updates should stay at the top of page one for that day.. I also propse that there be two of eace, one for India and one for US.. plz plz plz just get organized bcz this is a mess, im not trying to bash the forum, i am just stating what needs to be said....Big smile

Edited by XoDr.ArmaanXo - 13 May 2010 at 7:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08XDancingdoll

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Unfortunately, the forum has no Dev. Team in place yet, therefore the issue with stickies.  However, we do have our wonderful CMs Preeti and Gagan who do their best to keep this forum as organised as possible - but they are busy with the rest of Star One shows hence the occasional delay.  However once we have an officialy Viewbie or Mod, we can overcome this.

All Written and Video Updates can be found in the Updates Archive available in the Announcements Section.  The link is: Geet Updates Archive

All updates provided on IF follow the Indian timeline - US updates would be repetitive and time consuming considering the same content has already been covered in the Indian updates.Embarrassed

Phew, hope that adressed all your points.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_C

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I agree that the updates are hard to find. It would be great if we can have it all sorted out as the number of members are growing.   Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index