Chat Clubs

:GIRL Power CC #2: The CRAZIES! =D (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 42

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Congooo on new thread. <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangiirelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":GIRL Power CC #2: The CRAZIES! =D (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
@Rach....oh i see!! well im glad u guys have cleared out ur differences....thankfully Hug i hope ur friendship grows more...and no i dont have movies maker.....it suckss man...but my previous lappy's used to have it....but wht VM did u want?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangii

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamini.Arjun

@Rach....oh i see!! well im glad u guys have cleared out ur differences....thankfully Hug i hope ur friendship grows more...and no i dont have movies maker.....it suckss man...but my previous lappy's used to have it....but wht VM did u want?

i wanted an MN Vm, with old scenes, on the song ek ladki from Mere Yaar ki Shaadi hai!

sangiirelentless.

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

WOAHWOAHWOAH. Raguu and Yams. Are you guys seriously siblings? Facebook is making me believe so! :O

sangiirelentless.

rose.mn

IF-Rockerz

rose.mn

Originally posted by sangii

Originally posted by rose.mn

Hey sangeetha, uff ur name is so longROFL.......... i'll call u sangi only to save my hand from typing ur whole name.....Sangeetha ........LOL

so You're DMG fan..........
LOLLOLLOL.. no problem.. everyone in IF calls mee sangii.. well not everyone.. whoever i know LOL yess.. i am a big armaan aka karan's fan...... aur aap?? are you too dmg fan?? Big smile

No i used to watch DMG when Sukirti was there as Ridhima......... but had left DMG with her, i used to like AR coz of sukirti.......... even now watch their scenes in utube........

I am a huggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mayur ArTi fan............. Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangiirelentless.SanzPaRudholic

sangii

IF-Dazzler

sangii

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sangii

Hey sangeetha, uff ur name is so longROFL.......... i'll call u sangi only to save my hand from typing ur whole name.....Sangeetha ........LOL

so You're DMG fan..........
LOLLOLLOL.. no problem.. everyone in IF calls mee sangii.. well not everyone.. whoever i know LOL yess.. i am a big armaan aka karan's fan...... aur aap?? are you too dmg fan?? Big smile

No i used to watch DMG when Sukirti was there as Ridhima......... but had left DMG with her, i used to like AR coz of sukirti.......... even now watch their scenes in utube........

I am a huggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mayur ArTi fan............. Embarrassed Embarrassed
ohh.. even i am a fan of KASU...love them.... even i watch them .. actually terrace scene is my favourite october 1st.. whats yours?? you are mayur fan how sweet.. they are really cute together..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

rose.mn

IF-Rockerz

rose.mn

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Hey HotMess what's ur name?

Ur avies and siggies are nice........ of Imran and Sonam........... but haven't watched any promo of film yet..........seems like amazing movie..........

sangiirelentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
YUPPP aditi...rags n me are twins Big smile lolll

@Rach....awww i cud have made a VM....bt sadly i cant :-(((

@Rabi n Sangii...yeah i was a regular with DMG when suku was ther...quit it when she quit it too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top