Chat Clubs

   

:GIRL Power CC #2: The CRAZIES! =D (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 42

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 29 May 2009

Posts: 15355

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangii

utfracks : heyy how are you?? i am sangee..


hiii...u can call me rach :)
my full name's rachna...

@yamz- i have a vm request from u..cud u pleaaasee make it?? please don't say no!!! please!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangiirelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":GIRL Power CC #2: The CRAZIES! =D (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Joined: 12 August 2009

Posts: 43988

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by Yamini.Arjun

Originally posted by utfracks

@yamz- related to A!!!

we'd had a misunderstanding, which he cleared out yest! he called me his very good friend!Embarrassed
 
SOOO happy for you hun!! Hug Hug
well fights always bring loved one together Big smile


I knoww....someone actually tried to create a fight between us..and was almost successful..cuz i was almost gonna stop talking to him..until he cleared it out to me! how sweet of hiM!
 
OMG are u serious?Shocked then he's definitely a sweetheart!! Embarrassed AWWW!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

sangii

IF-Dazzler

sangii

Joined: 15 May 2009

Posts: 3016

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by sangii

utfracks : heyy how are you?? i am sangee..


hiii...u can call me rach :)
my full name's rachna...
heyy rach....
 
hello ragini di aur rabi.. kaha haii aap log??

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Joined: 12 August 2009

Posts: 43988

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Rachu hun! i wud loveeeeee to make a VM for you...i dont have any softwares for VMs anymore..since i have a new laptop....sooo sorry! i miss making VMs man Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangii

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 29 May 2009

Posts: 15355

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamini.Arjun

Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by Yamini.Arjun

Originally posted by utfracks

@yamz- related to A!!!

we'd had a misunderstanding, which he cleared out yest! he called me his very good friend!Embarrassed
 
SOOO happy for you hun!! Hug Hug
well fights always bring loved one together Big smile


I knoww....someone actually tried to create a fight between us..and was almost successful..cuz i was almost gonna stop talking to him..until he cleared it out to me! how sweet of hiM!
 
OMG are u serious?Shocked then he's definitely a sweetheart!! Embarrassed AWWW!!


I knowww! I mean, my friend asked him about it, he was like, it's nothing like that! she's one of my good friends! why would i have a problem with her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangiirelentless.

rose.mn

IF-Rockerz

rose.mn

Joined: 01 October 2009

Posts: 8860

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Hey sangeetha, uff ur name is so longROFL.......... i'll call u sangi only to save my hand from typing ur whole name.....Sangeetha ........LOL

so You're DMG fan..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangiirelentless.

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 29 May 2009

Posts: 15355

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamini.Arjun

Rachu hun! i wud loveeeeee to make a VM for you...i dont have any softwares for VMs anymore..since i have a new laptop....sooo sorry! i miss making VMs man Unhappy


:(( not even movie maker????


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangiirelentless.

sangii

IF-Dazzler

sangii

Joined: 15 May 2009

Posts: 3016

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose.mn

Hey sangeetha, uff ur name is so longROFL.......... i'll call u sangi only to save my hand from typing ur whole name.....Sangeetha ........LOL

so You're DMG fan..........
LOLLOLLOL.. no problem.. everyone in IF calls mee sangii.. well not everyone.. whoever i know WinkLOLLOLLOL yess.. i am a big armaan aka karan's fan...... aur aap?? are you too dmg fan?? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
i am a Chinese girl lisaluo 0 345 14 May 2010 at 9:02pm
By lisaluo
i am a Chinese girl lisaluo 0 376 14 May 2010 at 9:02pm
By lisaluo
a farmer girl needs your help traumreise 6 356 24 April 2010 at 3:54pm
By traumreise
One Chinese girl singing Lata's golden songs astal 1 556 03 January 2010 at 10:51pm
By astal
Resource Money Power rmpcoach 0 1057 13 February 2009 at 1:35am
By rmpcoach

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.