Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

how CAN she love a man like kisna? he's DISGUSTING (Page 7)

yakkudimag IF-Dazzler
yakkudimag
yakkudimag

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachna789

Originally posted by yakkudimag

Krishna ki sahi saza..ek aur ho sakti hai..Pratigya ki shaadi Nitin se krava k jab unke bachche ho..tab unke dypers dhoye Krishna..

Sirf diapers dhone se kaam nahi chalega....wo sabh bhi saaf karna padega LOLLOLLOL 

Sahi baat..

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hahastupidme

Originally posted by pricey28

Shocked i can't believe what i'm reading!!!!!!!!!!!! people, especially my fellow WOMEN: JAGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
have some of you completely LOST IT???!!!!! ShockedShocked this is my first time being here, so i don't know what its like, and what the fans are like, so i didn't know what to expect when i first started this thread.
anyways. once again, i can't believe what i'm reading. how can anyone, ANYONE, any SANE person support krishna???!!!!!! ShockedShockedShocked people, what krishna is doing, its NOT NOT NOT NOT love!!!!!!!!! our women need to know this, or else, this kind of atyachar will ALWAYS continue!!!! his "love" for her means nothing, NO-THING, if he abuses her and talks to her the way he does!!!!
and there are actually pratigya haters here???!!!!! ShockedShockedShocked if anything, she is a HERO!!!!!! and if all this dislike for her, after she fulfills every duty as a wife, and bahu (when she has EVERY RIGHT NOT TO, with these MONSTERS) exist, then what would've happened here if she was like hillary clinton...? i'm just speechless yaar... 

Shocked
I think most of us like Krishna as a character and that doesn't mean that we like all the aspects found in him. None of us would actually want a husband with exact same qualities.  However, there are certain characteristics that we would like in our husbands as well - for example, his straight-forward nature.... 
Krishna's love for Pratigya is not the mature kind of love but it is a type of love which is referred to as obsessive love and love of beauty.  He fell in love with her because of her beauty and now then later became obsessive about it.  But of course, none of us will support obsessive love.  However, love of beauty is fine to a certain extent (depending on what you think love actually is). 
People like Krishna's character because the way he talks, his looks etc.  His dialogues are always so powerful and to the point. They are also humorous at times.   so this makes us like him more more.  But people (I believe) do not like the way he treats Pratigya. I mean no man has an right to be abusive with a man and vice versa.

I believe Kriya's love story is no where to be seen in the near future.  I mean they haven't even crossed the first stage of their relationship and that is just communicating about each other likes and dislikes.

I hope I stayed on topic and didn't blabber too much.

Hiii Feefi...Apparently Krishna is after all NOT all that straightforward....Seldom do straightforward people lie....that too so blatantly for selfish reasons....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@Athena Tongue hiiii..

I guess I didn't get my point across, I actually meant that he is straightforward in a sense that his talk is always to the point - I mean no ranting around and not too much chattering...just one sentence can get his point across...Lying is a whole different case. Well, even in this case, he isn't talking too much - he just says that she's pregnant and people believe him..lol.  He doesn't have to explain too much to get his point across... u see what i mean?  lol...Im bad at explaining especially in writing...LOL
AqUaMaRiN Goldie
AqUaMaRiN
AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Feefi! Welcome BaCk!!! Smile Too bad, the CVs are bent on ruining the Krishna character and me is sure, even u were disappointed in him!!!

@ pricey28:  Hi! U know, everything u said is bang on RIGHT!!!  And after reading ur comment, me feels a leeetttle bit embarassed to confess that I actually like the Krishna character excluding the JERK he was during the honeymoon mess or the JERK he is being since yesterday's episode!!! 
I like Krishna BCOZ of his love for Pratigya and I still want to believe that his feelings for her are honest and true!!! I think the way he behaves is mostly his own responsibility but its also greatly influenced by his WRONG upbringing which makes Krishna's behavior WRONG and DISGUSTING and since he doesnt realize his wrongs - somewhat makes him into a big idiot!!!  But, since his intro scene, he never came out as a lying coward like he is being from yesterday's episode!!!  I completely agree with u that the way he rants on about 'mardangi' actually makes him more of a coward than a real man!!! 
BCOZ I think his feelings for Pratigya r true, I still believe and expect him to realize his wrongs and change from the animal he is right now to a good human!!! And, ONLY then I expect Pratigya to understand him or love him as well!!!  Coz, the way Krishna is right now, he is NOT worthy of ny sensible woman's love!!!  Loved reading ur comments!!! Welcome to the forums, even though its not one of the greatest day here!!!WinkSmile

Feefi

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

@Athena Tongue hiiii..

I guess I didn't get my point across, I actually meant that he is straightforward in a sense that his talk is always to the point - I mean no ranting around and not too much chattering...just one sentence can get his point across...Lying is a whole different case. Well, even in this case, he isn't talking too much - he just says that she's pregnant and people believe him..lol.  He doesn't have to explain too much to get his point across... u see what i mean?  lol...Im bad at explaining especially in writing...LOL

How many more ways are there to say that someone is pregnant??WinkLOL

Yes I did take the word in the literal sense...I think the word you wanted to use was 'precise'...ghuma phira ke baat nahi karta...right??I also like his dialogs and everything....However that's no reason for me to justify his actions...Krishna like people don't appeal to me....I will never be able to bear such people in my real life....thank God this is just a show....

And I somewhat agree with you about Prat...Her character needs to be boosted a little bit more...But I still respect her character...thrown into such inhospitable circumstances, I must say she is doing good for a girl coming from a normal b/g....I am expecting her to evolve into a stronger girl as the time passes....

I couldn't believe she was just crying in the bed room...She should have just thrown that sheera on his face...bechara would've kept quite anyways as he doesn't want anyone to know about the kich kich....Ufff...silly girl lost her chance....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNFeefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hi limitwaa!! u r here tooTongue 

yes im very disappointed, very very disappointed. I watched yesterdays episode as well and both of them combined leads to AngryOuch.  As long as Krishna doesn't get abusive i.e. tries to strangle her, I'm ok with him cuz he's always going to support Pratigya.... BUT Krishna does get abusive like in yesterday's episode.  I do not know what to say :(( but I shouldn't stress too much because it's a fictional character...Wink

AqUaMaRiN

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -athena-

@Athena Tongue hiiii..

How many more ways are there to say that someone is pregnant??WinkLOL

Yes I did take the word in the literal sense...I think the word you wanted to use was 'precise'...ghuma phira ke baat nahi karta...right??I also like his dialogs and everything....However that's no reason for me to justify his actions...Krishna like people don't appeal to me....I will never be able to bear such people in my real life....thank God this is just a show....

And I somewhat agree with you about Prat...Her character needs to be boosted a little bit more...But I still respect her character...thrown into such inhospitable circumstances, I must say she is doing good for a girl coming from a normal b/g....I am expecting her to evolve into a stronger girl as the time passes....

I couldn't believe she was just crying in the bed room...She should have just thrown that sheera on his face...bechara would've kept quite anyways as he doesn't want anyone to know about the kich kich....Ufff...silly girl lost her chance....LOL

lol.  LOL Precise was the word that I was looking for Smile and yeah I'm opposite Krsihna because im not too precise in my talking, ghumana phirana prta hai sbh ko, LOL

YES Thank GOD it's just a serial....

I totally agree she lost her chance but you know she still has 9 months (if she utilizes them perfectly), she can emotionally blackmail Krishna. LOL

Edited by hahastupidme - 13 May 2010 at 3:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNAanandaa

AqUaMaRiN Goldie
AqUaMaRiN
AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

@Athena Tongue hiiii..

I think I understand wat ur point is coz I liked that straightforward attitude of him as well!!! BUT lying is not completely a different case, esp. the way he is progressing about it!!! Ummm... I think he is the one who is doing most of the talkings in this lie!!! Pratigya just looks at him pleadingly to reveal the truth!!! BUT the jerk has done his job on her and has threatened her to keep quiet!!! After Kesar's initiation of the false pregnancy, it was that jerk who came and smilingly told SS that the doctor said he is gonna be a daddy - I mean, dont u think thats soo NOT the straightforward Krishna who called Pratigya and told her that he doesnt like makeup on her pretty face??? Then, in today's episode he goes on and on to Guru Ma, about how Pratigya cant be compared to Pissiya or ny other women with her pregnancy attitude - tell me, did u think that the straightforward Krishna who creates a scene so that no one will dare to bother his sister-in-law is capable of sprouting such lies??? Its more like he is confident that the lie wont get caught BUT that makes him ultra-stupid, doesnt it???  Right, there is a possibility that he doesnt know that its impossible to hide being pregnant or not, but again, thats just too stupid!!! I dunno wat the Cvs have in their minds! Watever they have, I wish they would stop degrading the Krishna character soo much!!!Ouch

Edited by limits - 13 May 2010 at 3:04pm

Aanandaa

Go to top