Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

how CAN she love a man like kisna? he's DISGUSTING (Page 6)

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pricey28

Shocked i can't believe what i'm reading!!!!!!!!!!!! people, especially my fellow WOMEN: JAGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
have some of you completely LOST IT???!!!!! ShockedShocked this is my first time being here, so i don't know what its like, and what the fans are like, so i didn't know what to expect when i first started this thread.
anyways. once again, i can't believe what i'm reading. how can anyone, ANYONE, any SANE person support krishna???!!!!!! ShockedShockedShocked people, what krishna is doing, its NOT NOT NOT NOT love!!!!!!!!! our women need to know this, or else, this kind of atyachar will ALWAYS continue!!!! his "love" for her means nothing, NO-THING, if he abuses her and talks to her the way he does!!!!
and there are actually pratigya haters here???!!!!! ShockedShockedShocked if anything, she is a HERO!!!!!! and if all this dislike for her, after she fulfills every duty as a wife, and bahu (when she has EVERY RIGHT NOT TO, with these MONSTERS) exist, then what would've happened here if she was like hillary clinton...? i'm just speechless yaar... 

Shocked

@red highlight: Welcome to the real world my friend...Don't think it is just in this forum...the society is  by and large like that....Why do you think women are still oppressed and men get away with biggest of the assaults???

Hehe...you haven't seen nothing yet....there is a thread here were the poster suggested Prat should be r***d by Shakti so that she will know how Krish is different from Shakti...and no that's not the shocking part...The shocking part is there are 10+ members who actually liked the post and endorsed her views....Dead

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachna789

Originally posted by -athena-

Originally posted by tara_21

Originally posted by jiya25

Originally posted by luv_kriya

he is da sweetest .... bestest nd da most caring husband of dis ENTIRE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!! .... agreed dat wen he gets angry .... he loses his temper nd can get physical wd her bt dats his nature .... looking at his positive side u will notice he lubsssss her deeeeppppppp inside her heart nd can go to any lengths to make her happy ... he always stood beside her in times of need nd fought wd da enitre world to get her ... no human is perfect n so is KRISHNAAA bt he isnt sooooooooooooo bad dat u can go on n on criticizing him .. HE HAS HIS PLUS POITNS TOOOOOOOOOOO .nd for me he is da most perfect guy of all!!!! jst dat he is extremyl short tempered bt his love n feelings for her is pure , innocent n vryy cute ....

<font color="#0000ff">What if he gets physical and intimidates her with his physical power and insults her self-esteem....he still luuuubs her so much....Can't she just bear his physical abuse and all those insults for all that lub and be thankful to him that he luubs her and return all that luub to him!!!!!Day Dreaming</font>

I agree completely. Prats should kneel in front of him and thank him and her lucky star that she got such a caring loving amazing husband and in-laws. I mean he does luub her and what more could a girl POSSIBLY want? Self-respect, esteem and sense of right and wrong gaya tel lene ko....Usko sirf raat din kisna ka shukriya karna chahiye ki usse pyar karke ahsaan kar raha hai!!! long live Luub.......:-)

i know a loving nd a handsome hunk.....he is perfect....

On the top of it he luubs her....Day Dreaming
Athena, mujhe nahi lagta that everything is properly understood here. LOLLOLLOL

No, I think s/he got it....WinkLOL
Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rachna789

Originally posted by tara_21

Originally posted by jiya25

Originally posted by luv_kriya

he is da sweetest .... bestest nd da most caring husband of dis ENTIRE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!! .... agreed dat wen he gets angry .... he loses his temper nd can get physical wd her bt dats his nature .... looking at his positive side u will notice he lubsssss her deeeeppppppp inside her heart nd can go to any lengths to make her happy ... he always stood beside her in times of need nd fought wd da enitre world to get her ... no human is perfect n so is KRISHNAAA bt he isnt sooooooooooooo bad dat u can go on n on criticizing him .. HE HAS HIS PLUS POITNS TOOOOOOOOOOO .nd for me he is da most perfect guy of all!!!! jst dat he is extremyl short tempered bt his love n feelings for her is pure , innocent n vryy cute ....

<font color="#0000ff">What if he gets physical and intimidates her with his physical power and insults her self-esteem....he still luuuubs her so much....Can't she just bear his physical abuse and all those insults for all that lub and be thankful to him that he luubs her and return all that luub to him!!!!!Day Dreaming</font>

I agree completely. Prats should kneel in front of him and thank him and her lucky star that she got such a caring loving amazing husband and in-laws. I mean he does luub her and what more could a girl POSSIBLY want? Self-respect, esteem and sense of right and wrong gaya tel lene ko....Usko sirf raat din kisna ka shukriya karna chahiye ki usse pyar karke ahsaan kar raha hai!!! long live Luub.......:-)

i know a loving nd a handsome hunk.....he is perfect....

On the top of it he luubs her....Day Dreaming
Athena, mujhe nahi lagta that everything is properly understood here. LOLLOLLOL

No, I think s/he got it....WinkLOL
LOLLOLLOL alright
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Shocked i can't believe what i'm reading!!!!!!!!!!!! people, especially my fellow WOMEN: JAGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
have some of you completely LOST IT???!!!!! ShockedShocked this is my first time being here, so i don't know what its like, and what the fans are like, so i didn't know what to expect when i first started this thread.
anyways. once again, i can't believe what i'm reading. how can anyone, ANYONE, any SANE person support krishna???!!!!!! ShockedShockedShocked people, what krishna is doing, its NOT NOT NOT NOT love!!!!!!!!! our women need to know this, or else, this kind of atyachar will ALWAYS continue!!!! his "love" for her means nothing, NO-THING, if he abuses her and talks to her the way he does!!!!
and there are actually pratigya haters here???!!!!! ShockedShockedShocked if anything, she is a HERO!!!!!! and if all this dislike for her, after she fulfills every duty as a wife, and bahu (when she has EVERY RIGHT NOT TO, with these MONSTERS) exist, then what would've happened here if she was like hillary clinton...? i'm just speechless yaar... 

Shocked
I think most of us like Krishna as a character and that doesn't mean that we like all the aspects found in him. None of us would actually want a husband with exact same qualities.  However, there are certain characteristics that we would like in our husbands as well - for example, his straight-forward nature.... 
Krishna's love for Pratigya is not the mature kind of love but it is a type of love which is referred to as obsessive love and love of beauty.  He fell in love with her because of her beauty and now then later became obsessive about it.  But of course, none of us will support obsessive love.  However, love of beauty is fine to a certain extent (depending on what you think love actually is). 
People like Krishna's character because the way he talks, his looks etc.  His dialogues are always so powerful and to the point. They are also humorous at times.   so this makes us like him more more.  But people (I believe) do not like the way he treats Pratigya. I mean no man has an right to be abusive with a man and vice versa.

I believe Kriya's love story is no where to be seen in the near future.  I mean they haven't even crossed the first stage of their relationship and that is just communicating about each other likes and dislikes.

I hope I stayed on topic and didn't blabber too much.
yakkudimag IF-Dazzler
yakkudimag
yakkudimag

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Krishna ki sahi saza..ek aur ho sakti hai..Pratigya ki shaadi Nitin se krava k jab unke bachche ho..tab unke dypers dhoye Krishna..

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hahastupidme

Shocked
I think most of us like Krishna as a character and that doesn't mean that we like all the aspects found in him. None of us would actually want a husband with exact same qualities.  However, there are certain characteristics that we would like in our husbands as well - for example, his straight-forward nature.... 
Krishna's love for Pratigya is not the mature kind of love but it is a type of love which is referred to as obsessive love and love of beauty.  He fell in love with her because of her beauty and now then later became obsessive about it.  But of course, none of us will support obsessive love.  However, love of beauty is fine to a certain extent (depending on what you think love actually is). 
People like Krishna's character because the way he talks, his looks etc.  His dialogues are always so powerful and to the point. They are also humorous at times.   so this makes us like him more more.  But people (I believe) do not like the way he treats Pratigya. I mean no man has an right to be abusive with a man and vice versa.

I believe Kriya's love story is no where to be seen in the near future.  I mean they haven't even crossed the first stage of their relationship and that is just communicating about each other likes and dislikes.

I hope I stayed on topic and didn't blabber too much.
Isiliye main kehti hoon "Bhaiyo aur Behno, yeh LUB WUB ke chakkar mein naa padhiyo"...woah...that rhymes too!!! LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiAanandaa

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

Krishna ki sahi saza..ek aur ho sakti hai..Pratigya ki shaadi Nitin se krava k jab unke bachche ho..tab unke dypers dhoye Krishna..

Sirf diapers dhone se kaam nahi chalega....wo sabh bhi saaf karna padega LOLLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
And also Pratigya's character is hated at times because she is not showing her strength. Are these what strong women are like?!?!  Just stay quiet and then when you have a chance to talk to your husband you start yelling at him or telling him that you are not understanding me??

If Pratigya is truly a strong character, than she must be able to speak up to anyone. OK I get it that she has respect for elders but strong women can get their point across with respect. It's not like all strong women are disrespectful....

I'm not sure what to think about Pratigya. In yesterday's episode, she just ordered Krishna to stop the car and just came out and stood there like a statue!  Is this what strong woman is like? 

I think the way they are portraying Pratigya's character is not appealing to me and it could be the reason that people do not like her as much as Krishna...Krishna at least has some powerful dialogues LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

Go to top