Pratigya

how CAN she love a man like kisna? he's DISGUSTING (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 29

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

Originally posted by sreerocks777

shut up guysssssssssssss krishna rocksssssssssssssssssss

Shut up?Sahi hai Bapu..ab jawab me kuchh sunogi toh aur gala faadogi..may be Krishna tumko inaam de..aur tumko apne goad me bitha le...lage raho ..Clap

ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how CAN she love a man like kisna? he's DISGUSTING (Page 28)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Shut up?Sahi hai Bapu..ab jawab me kuchh sunogi toh aur gala faadogi..may be Krishna tumko inaam de..aur tumko apne goad me bitha le...lage raho ..Clap

ROFL

Aur kaa bolbo yaar..dimaag chhan chhana jaata hai ee sab dekh kar..Angry

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruthiR

ROFL

Aur kaa bolbo yaar..dimaag chhan chhana jaata hai ee sab dekh kar..Angry

tell me abt it.aise logon ki wajah se hi forum bahut unpleasant ho jaata hai.Angry

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pricey28

@hahastupidme: liking krishna's
straightforward nature or finding his talking style humorous, is fine.
i'm not objecting to that. even i find him and his father humorous at
times. i also liked how he stood up for pratigya at times like with the
"name-ceremony" thing (that btw, was just PSYCHOOOOOO!!!!! i mean, who
DOES things like that??? Dead)
and i also like how he always dismisses his mother whenever she "kan
bharne ki koshish karte hein..." HOWEVER, what's scaring me and
shocking me are all the comments like "he is the best, most sweet, most
caring pati ever!!!" and how people are actually providing excuses for
him, saying its just in his nature, as if that makes it alright, AT
ALL. and what's scaring me the most: they're saying that its alright
cause he "loves" her???!!!!! i reckon most of these people, who saying such things are
women???!!!!!!! that's even scarier!!!
people, again, this is NOT love!!!!!! i know he can die
for her, but all that means NOTHING, if he mistreats and abuses her the
way he does. i mean, how can there still be his supporters after the
april 19th episode???!!!!! what he did and said in that episode was just heinous, heinous,
HEINOUS!!!!!! NO EXCUSE!!!!!!

as for pratigya...i can also understand how some are frustrated with
her for not being even stronger. even i feel she should not stay so
quiet. she needs to follow her own advice. she tells kesar, she needs
to stand up to shakti and not let him treat her like that...but
anyways. what's scaring me is the kind of lack of support for her, and
now reading athena's comments: how some people suggested she should
actually be raped by shakti!!!! Shocked makes me scared and sad thinking about the REAL pratigyas...CryCry

i completely agree with you... i understand how fans of certain character completely ignore his shortcomings.....

i don't understand & i don't endure this kind of love which is forceful...i don't think krishna understands the meaning of "love"..to me, he seems more or less like his father and his brother with an exception that he doesn't wanna force Pratigya into a physical relationship (NOW...can't say abt future)...in that case, komal also "loves" adarsh (or no??) then adarsh should also accept her ??? is love an obligation???? yes krishna has supported pratigya a lot of times in front of his family but therez a major character flaw with pratigya also...she's okay putting up with his abusive family , she doesn't have a problem there..why???

just bec. she got married to krishna doesn't mean she should start loving him and his family..that's not why she got married to krishna...the CV's themselves r confused with these characters....

anyways i watch the show just for the entertainment value n don't analyze the characters too much..it's of no use...someone else is writing the story ... any amount of brainstorming won't help..the cv's will continue ...i feel sorry that such kind of stuff is shown on national TV, not only pratigya but in a lot many shows....and u find audience for this...why should i complain? i also watch it...

i don't really "like" any of the characters in pratigya (specially pratigya's boring family Sleepy ) but the show is fast paced & dramatic which is okay for a daily soap..there r certain plus points abt krishna which r commendable & confusing at the same time..i'm disappointed with the way he talks to pratigya....that's not how u treat ur loved ones...u never wanna hurt them...he just thinks abt himself , what he wants, his love, his needs, his affection....pratigya on the other hand is the most confusing character in the show..she married krishna under pressure (whatever the circumstances were..) but now what's her stand? for how long does she think she can carry on like this? it's better to accept krishna then..or she's waiting for the day when krishna will change for her sake? Confused and she's trying to do the same? Confused i dun think so..the serial was at an interesting point when pratigya got married..they were showing promos where prats was saying "apni zindagi ke faisle main khud karoongi" and she took a few pratigya's...which all pratigya's yaar?

Edited by _charu_ - 16 May 2010 at 9:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pricey28yakkudimagChacchakasturika_kashuAanandaaThe_Other_Woman

pricey28

pricey28

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
after watching today's episode (may 21), this is me right now: Angry AngryAngryAngry CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryCryCryCryCryAngryCryAngryAngryAngryAngryCryCryCryCryCryCryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

i am sad, angry, frustrated, DISGUSTED once AGAIN by krishna's heinous, DESPICABLE, VILE behavior!!!!! seriously, i'm EXHAUSTED from feeling the way, i have been feeling so far, from watching this show. i honestly don't know if i have it in me to swallow seeing all these atyachar anymore...CryCryOuch

Edited by pricey28 - 21 May 2010 at 11:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanandaa

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

just because the moderators are not here, doesn't mean tht you use such a language! pls better be careful next time n think twice before you write something!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pricey28Aanandaa

pricey28

pricey28

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i finally watched ALL the episodes of pratigya, since the very first episode. i remember, some were telling me, "pricey, you should watch pratigya from the very beginning, cause that way, you'll know the story better, understand krishna better, and might like him better". well, i DO know the story better now, and i do understand krishna better now, oh yes, i understand him much better (yeah, i understand that he is an even BIGGER gunda, and psycho than i already thought he was!!!), however, i thought it couldn't be possible, but i dislike this man even FURTHER now!!!! AngryAngryAngry
seriously, KRISHNA BELONGS IN A MENTAL ASYLUM!!!! and believe me, i'm NOT saying this in anger. he truly NEEDS professional help, he needs to be taken away from people cause he is very DANGEROUS. i read about what he did to marry pratigya, but after actually seeing it with my own eyes, seriously, i am HORRIFIED. this was me: ShockedShockedShocked after each time i would see him do something crazy, to "win" her, then thinking, "nahhh...he could NOT possibly do anything worse..." yet, then he would prove me wrong, again and again...
he is a complete psychooooo!!!!!!! really, he fell in love with pratigya's beauty that much...seriously, he really DID do ALL THOSE things to "win" her (as if she was some prize to be won. CHIIII)...??? AngryAngryAngry
i felt soooooooooo bad for pratigya and her family, i even cried (something which i do very, very RARELY watching serials). not only did their every attempt to stop krishna from harassing them fail, but they were also humiliated, defamed, and worst of all: in the end, did have to indeed marry their daughter to that RAKHSHAKH (MONSTER)!!!! AngryAngryAngry truly, very, very sad...OuchOuch

Edited by pricey28 - 21 May 2010 at 1:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allAanandaa

pricey28

pricey28

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i watched the very first scene from when krishna was first introduced, and from the very beginning, he was nothing more than a GUNDA, awara, badmash, GUNDA!!!!! i couldn't believe what a pathetic little, insolent, man-child he was. he spoke sooooooooo rudely and disrespectfully, to sooooooo many. even those, he called his own "friends". yeah, more like SLAVES. not to mention, how he treated everyone else...from the chaiwala, to the tailor, to the waiter, to EVERYONE, you name it...and most of these people were much older than him, yet, woh age ki bhi koi parwa nahin ki...SAB lok, maholle mein, usse dar ti thi...so, so sad...
aur ISS tarah ki ladke se saxena parivar ko apni beti ko shaadi deni pari...!!! seriously, truly, very sad yaar...DisapproveDisapprove
let's look back at all the things he did before marriage, shall we...? SHOT GUNS, and intentionally caused a major raucous, panic, in a holy place, HOLY place, thus causing HUGE distress and endangering lives, just so he could hold pratigya's hands, and hear her name from her mouth!!! ShockedShockedShocked you know what's that called in legal terms, a TERRORIST. again, PSYCHOOOOO!!!! whats more:  BARGED IN on her engagement, STOPPED her hands, and was actually ABOUT TO TAKE HER WITH HIM, FORCIBLY, in front of her family, in front of her relatives, in front of her possible-sansural...!!!!! WHAT THE HELLLLLLL?????? then he shot someone, ACTUALLY SHOT SOMEONE, so he could FALSELY blame it on one of prati's family members, to prevent them from reporting any complaints against him!!!!! hence, defaming them, and HUMILIATING them, in the process. oh, i'm not done, i am NOT DONE just yet. so, what does this CRIMINAL do next...? he forcibly stops an entire bus, full of passengers, INCLUDING CHILDREN, BARGES in with a GUN, to stop pratigya from escaping to anywhere, and HOLDS THE GUN TO HER FATHER'S HEAD!!!!!!!!! then forcibly makes them ride in a car WITH HIM to go back, and THREATENS them that one of his men will STALK them to see that pratigya does not try to escape again!!!! Shocked yeh KIS TARAH KI ZULM HEIN YAAR, kis tarah ki CRAZINESS???!!!!!! oh and btw, speaking of children, i could not believe krishna would even hit a child!!! remember that scene when he forced that boy to go inside prati's house, and get information for him, and when the little boy failed to get the full info, he BEAT HIM!!!!! just like that, an innocent child, whom he does not even know, he starts beating him!!!! ShockedShocked poor little guy, looked so terrified and started crying... :((((( and, no, STILL NOT done just yet...krishna even forcibly entered NITIN'S house (WTF??!!!) and threatened prati that had she not said she was agreeing to marry nitin unwillingly, he would kill him, while holding her mouth with his hands, against the wall!!!!!!! W.T.F. yaar????!!!!!!! btw, he also threatens nitin, himself, walking with weapons and his gunde friends, warning him that he better stay away from pratigya, or else!!!!! and on top of all these despicable, DESPICABLE things he had done, in order to "win" her, he constantly stalked her, harrassed her, distressed her, many other times as well....oh yes, he truly "loves" her, doesn't he...???
like i said, he is a COMPLETE PSYCHO, who belongs in a psych ward!!!! he "loves" her my a$$$. no amount of "love" can justify what he has put this poor, poor woman (and OTHERS) through, and is STILL putting through!!!! Angry i can't believe there are still krishna-supporters after what he did to her BEFORE marriage, let alone after all the far more heinous things he has done to her POST marriage...ShockedShockedShocked just ain't right, just ain't right...DisapproveDisapprove

Edited by pricey28 - 21 May 2010 at 1:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28shruthiRLove-u-allAanandaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top