how CAN she love a man like kisna? he's DISGUSTING - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
i watched the very first scene from when krishna was first introduced, and from the very beginning, he was nothing more than a GUNDA, awara, badmash, GUNDA!!!!! i couldn't believe what a pathetic little, insolent, man-child he was. he spoke sooooooooo rudely and disrespectfully, to sooooooo many. even those, he called his own "friends". yeah, more like SLAVES. not to mention, how he treated everyone else...from the chaiwala, to the tailor, to the waiter, to EVERYONE, you name it...and most of these people were much older than him, yet, woh age ki bhi koi parwa nahin ki...SAB lok, maholle mein, usse dar ti thi...so, so sad...
aur ISS tarah ki ladke se saxena parivar ko apni beti ko shaadi deni pari...!!! seriously, truly, very sad yaar...😒😒
let's look back at all the things he did before marriage, shall we...? SHOT GUNS, and intentionally caused a major raucous, panic, in a holy place, HOLY place, thus causing HUGE distress and endangering lives, just so he could hold pratigya's hands, and hear her name from her mouth!!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² you know what's that called in legal terms, a TERRORIST. again, PSYCHOOOOO!!!! whats more:  BARGED IN on her engagement, STOPPED her hands, and was actually ABOUT TO TAKE HER WITH HIM, FORCIBLY, in front of her family, in front of her relatives, in front of her possible-sansural...!!!!! WHAT THE HELLLLLLL?????? then he shot someone, ACTUALLY SHOT SOMEONE, so he could FALSELY blame it on one of prati's family members, to prevent them from reporting any complaints against him!!!!! hence, defaming them, and HUMILIATING them, in the process. oh, i'm not done, i am NOT DONE just yet. so, what does this CRIMINAL do next...? he forcibly stops an entire bus, full of passengers, INCLUDING CHILDREN, BARGES in with a GUN, to stop pratigya from escaping to anywhere, and HOLDS THE GUN TO HER FATHER'S HEAD!!!!!!!!! then forcibly makes them ride in a car WITH HIM to go back, and THREATENS them that one of his men will STALK them to see that pratigya does not try to escape again!!!! 😲 yeh KIS TARAH KI ZULM HEIN YAAR, kis tarah ki CRAZINESS???!!!!!! oh and btw, speaking of children, i could not believe krishna would even hit a child!!! remember that scene when he forced that boy to go inside prati's house, and get information for him, and when the little boy failed to get the full info, he BEAT HIM!!!!! just like that, an innocent child, whom he does not even know, he starts beating him!!!! 😲😲 poor little guy, looked so terrified and started crying... :((((( and, no, STILL NOT done just yet...krishna even forcibly entered NITIN'S house (WTF??!!!) and threatened prati that had she not said she was agreeing to marry nitin unwillingly, he would kill him, while holding her mouth with his hands, against the wall!!!!!!! W.T.F. yaar????!!!!!!! btw, he also threatens nitin, himself, walking with weapons and his gunde friends, warning him that he better stay away from pratigya, or else!!!!! and on top of all these despicable, DESPICABLE things he had done, in order to "win" her, he constantly stalked her, harrassed her, distressed her, many other times as well....oh yes, he truly "loves" her, doesn't he...???
like i said, he is a COMPLETE PSYCHO, who belongs in a psych ward!!!! he "loves" her my a$$$. no amount of "love" can justify what he has put this poor, poor woman (and OTHERS) through, and is STILL putting through!!!! 😡 i can't believe there are still krishna-supporters after what he did to her BEFORE marriage, let alone after all the far more heinous things he has done to her POST marriage...😲😲😲 just ain't right, just ain't right...😒😒Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pricey28

i finally watched ALL the episodes of pratigya, since the very first episode. i remember, some were telling me, "pricey, you should watch pratigya from the very beginning, cause that way, you'll know the story better, understand krishna better, and might like him better". well, i DO know the story better now, and i do understand krishna better now, oh yes, i understand him much better (yeah, i understand that he is an even BIGGER gunda, and psycho than i already thought he was!!!), however, i thought it couldn't be possible, but i dislike this man even FURTHER now!!!! 😡😡😡
seriously, KRISHNA BELONGS IN A MENTAL ASYLUM!!!! and believe me, i'm NOT saying this in anger. he truly NEEDS professional help, he needs to be taken away from people cause he is very DANGEROUS. i read about what he did to marry pratigya, but after actually seeing it with my own eyes, seriously, i am HORRIFIED. this was me: ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² after each time i would see him do something crazy, to "win" her, then thinking, "nahhh...he could NOT possibly do anything worse..." yet, then he would prove me wrong, again and again...
he is a complete psychooooo!!!!!!! really, he fell in love with pratigya's beauty that much...seriously, he really DID do ALL THOSE things to "win" her (as if she was some prize to be won. CHIIII)...??? 😡😡😡
i felt soooooooooo bad for pratigya and her family, i even cried (something which i do very, very RARELY watching serials). not only did their every attempt to stop krishna from harassing them fail, but they were also humiliated, defamed, and worst of all: in the end, did have to indeed marry their daughter to that RAKHSHAKH (MONSTER)!!!! 😡😡😡 truly, very, very sad...

Agree...though I would not say he needs to go to asylum

Shame some of his fans ignore this and only care about the fact he "loves" her and that Pratigya should love him too...How can a woman love her husband who's done that? Maybe if he showed improvements in his character, but at the moment he seems to be getting worse!