Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: yakkudimag

Haan..paida hone k baad usko honey me doobaya tha Thakur Sajjan Singh ne..πŸ˜›

Hey!! πŸ˜ƒ You're back!!!! 😳😳 Now, make me crack up!!! πŸ˜†
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SAM2U

Well what people are saying against Prats is not her fault then. Its the storyline and bashing Pratigya without taking into account what she is been through mentioned in the first post here is also an injustice to her part in this serial. This track has ruined everythingπŸ˜•

correct yaar....i don't feel pratigya is doing nethng wrong....i agree she has been thru a lot.....
ur rght the bashing here has become a little tooooooo much.😑😑😑....i alwayz felt this forum was very interesting due to its wittyness....but now there is only bashing....people ht krishna pratigya pooja....everyone.....why cnt they accept tht it is their characters.......this forum feels so divided πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rachna789

😲😲 So because it's his nature, it is okay for him to get physical with her when he's angry? What would have made Pratigya happy is if he told everyone the truth. That's what she wanted, instead he went on supporting that false pregnancy and made her his accomplice.  You're right that he has plus points, but pulling her hair and choking her are not innocent intentions either. I don't see how a girl would want those qualities in a husband. 🀒🀒  

Haan..aarti le aai main..phool laai ho kya?Pratigya ko woh breakfast me beiijat kare..toh Pratigya usko good morning kiss de,dopaher ko agar uski khilli udhaaye toh Pratigya usko paratha khilaaye with lassi..raat ko gusse me aa kar Pratigya ka gala dabaye..toh Pratigya bas batti bujha kar apne kapde utaar de..baaki ka Krishna khud samhal lega..hai na?Arre itna hi karna hai..par Pratigya itni ziddi hai..maanti hi nahi..πŸ˜›

yakkudimag thumbnail
Originally posted by: -athena-

What if he gets physical and intimidates her with his physical power and insults her self-esteem....he still luuuubs her so much....Can't she just bear his physical abuse and all those insults for all that lub and be thankful to him that he luubs her and return all that luub to him!!!!!😍

Haan..Krishna..bindaas Pratigya ka gala dabao..gaali do..uske baal khincho..usko peeto..aur jitna kuchh karna hai karo..raat ko bistar me leta kar uski maalish bhi tumhi karnewale ho..Pratigya yaar..itna achha maalish karnewala mila hai..zara si maar khaao..gaalian suno..tum bhi badi behoodi ho..dhatt..

Edited by yakkudimag - 13 years ago
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rachna789

😲😲 So because it's his nature, it is okay for him to get physical with her when he's angry? What would have made Pratigya happy is if he told everyone the truth. That's what she wanted, instead he went on supporting that false pregnancy and made her his accomplice.  You're right that he has plus points, but pulling her hair and choking her are not innocent intentions either. I don't see how a girl would want those qualities in a husband. 🀒🀒  

as i said earlier i agree he was rong in choking her nd getting physical wd her par why u all dnt see da pain he has gone through to get her love .... he luvs her trule nd has suffered soo mcuh becoz of her ... krishnaaaa only gets bad wen he is angry nd pratigya knows VERY WELL ot make him angry ... if she is nyc wd him n respects him .... he will b nice to her ... v all saw how he has changed frm being da real gunda to a down to earth guy .... nd krishnaaaaa says wats dere in his heart he never plays duble game .... here he is only trying to make his fmaily happy becoz his illitrate he dusnt know da consequences of his plans so its NOT HIS FALULT ... if pratigya is sooo gone scared for his family why has she zipped her mouth????
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haan..aarti le aai main..phool laai ho kya?Pratigya ko woh breakfast me beiijat kare..toh Pratigya usko good morning kiss de,dopaher ko agar uski khilli udhaaye toh Pratigya usko paratha khilaaye with lassi..raat ko gusse me aa kar Pratigya ka gala dabaye..toh Pratigya bas batti bujha kar apne kapde utaar de..baaki ka Krishna khud samhal lega..hai na?Arre itna hi karna hai..par Pratigya itni ziddi hai..maanti hi nahi..πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Kya schedule banaya hai...waah waah!!1

shruthiR thumbnail
\

Haan..paida hone k baad usko honey me doobaya tha Thakur Sajjan Singh ne..πŸ˜›

🀣Hi Ananya!!glad to see you back with a bang.πŸ˜†
pricey28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tara_21

hey..... control....chilll.....it's just a show yaar!!!!
the way krishna behaves is the demand of his character.....
agree tht there a lot of negative shades to his character....but luk at the positive side .... he truly luves her....[/B]
he is short tempered,possesive but tht's his nature....as the story progresses there will be a change in him too....for the time being just enjoy him as he is shown.....who knows when we will lose our gangsta,romantic krishna!!!!![B]

@red: i don't know if you're talking about the actor, or krishna-the character. if you're talking about the actor, then let me just say, i am NOT pointing fingers at him. he is doing a fine job at portraying him. but if you mean krishna-the character...then i'm not sure what he is in "demand" of...? bottom line, THERE's NO EXCUSE to how he acts, and he MUST change. or else, how much longer is pratigya gonna endure his atyachar...??? she should eventually complain to the police, and fight for the justice she and her family derserve!!!
and just cause its his "nature", doesn't mean isse aacept kare, aur sirf chup karke bethe reh...like i said, he MUST CHANGE, a LOTTTT!!!!!! i mean, he abuses his wife, sexually assaults her...!!!!! 😲😲 its DISGUSTING, its INEXCUSABLE!!!!!!!! 😑😑😑 his "love" for her means sh!t if he does those things!!!!!!! and i can't believe you're actually asking me to "enjoy" him!!!! 😲😲😲 how can i enjoy seeing someone behave, speak so improperly, inappropriately, with everyone, and abusing his wife, telling her women should be treated like men's shoes, and he is her "parmeshwar"???!!!!!! how can i enjoy seeing him do all those things???!!!!!
and "our gangsta" krishna???!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE he's nothing more than a coward, and a WANKSTER (not gangster). men who treat women like that, and show off their "machoism" like their gods or something, are nothing but cowards in my mind.
OF COURSE I'M OUTRAGED!!!! 😑😑 i know its only a serial, but the reason why i'm so angry is cause i know this show is very realistic, and such atyachar and injustice against women STILL exist!!!!! that's why i'm so angry...
btw, i hope people, especially women, don't overlook krishna's crimes (yes, they're CRIMES) cause he's "cute" or "hot", or cause he "loves" her. people, this is not love...i hope people, especially my fellow women, know that!!!!

Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail

Haan..Krishna..bindaas Pratigya ka gala dabao..gaali do..uske baal khincho..usko peeto..aur jitna kuchh karna hai karo..raat ko bistar me leta kar uski maalish bhi tumhi karnewale ho..Pratigya yaar..itna achha maalish karnewala mila hai..zara si maar khaao..gaalian suno..tum bhi badi behoodi ho..dhatt..

love ur sarcasm.πŸ˜†
yakkudimag thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

\

🀣Hi Ananya!!glad to see you back with a bang.πŸ˜†

Yaar..raha nahi gaya..I was fed up to see the Pratigya bashing threads..😑