Behooda Logon ka Behooda Chat Thread # 21 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago

i have been ignoring this thread since yesterday, but it keeps popping up:

i don't want to argue with people and i want this forum to be peaceful, but this pricey person, is just completey bashing the character
this forum is about discussing the show and episodes, not about character/actor bashing, we behoodas joke about characters and actors, but we are never serious and intend to hurt anyone
i agreeee mima
it was too much yesterday
there are not just bashing krishna but his supporters too means us

Originally posted by mima190587

i have been ignoring this thread since yesterday, but it keeps popping up:

i don't want to argue with people and i want this forum to be peaceful, but this pricey person, is just completey bashing the character
this forum is about discussing the show and episodes, not about character/actor bashing, we behoodas joke about characters and actors, but we are never serious and intend to hurt anyone

I tried to explain to this person, but she/he is hell bent on bashing! whr are mods when required?
Originally posted by pritirays

I tried to explain to this person, but she/he is hell bent on bashing! whr are mods when required?
i was thinking of posting there, but i don't want to argue, i am really mad, so i need to vent, i might just brave it and make an appearance there
Originally posted by pritirays

dears just ignore maro. We know that krishna is innocent at heart and that we all love him(WE). those membrs will never agree or understand iss lye unke mun lag ke apna mood kharab karne ka koi faida nae hai. Let them do what they r doing humen to pata hai ke hum sahi hain. They will never inderstand how much ever u try to tell them coz they've got no mind to understand it to iss liye apna mood kyoun bigar rahe ho!!! just chill!! main ne bhi wo post dekha! lekin I opened it, i read it, i ignored it!😆 so just ignore maro yaar!😉
Originally posted by mima190587

i was thinking of posting there, but i don't want to argue, i am really mad, so i need to vent, i might just brave it and make an appearance there

Yaar I reported that thread to global Mod! Its really very abusive thread!
Originally posted by SANARHAAN

dears just ignore maro. We know that krishna is innocent at heart and that we all love him(WE). those membrs will never agree or understand iss lye unke mun lag ke apna mood kharab karne ka koi faida nae hai. Let them do what they r doing humen to pata hai ke hum sahi hain. They will never inderstand how much ever u try to tell them coz they've got no mind to understand it to iss liye apna mood kyoun bigar rahe ho!!! just chill!! main ne bhi wo post dekha! lekin I opened it, i read it, i ignored it!😆 so just ignore maro yaar!😉

I reported the thread for locking!
Edited by pritirays - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SANARHAAN

sahi bolbo😆😆
they are brainless🤣
Originally posted by steffroc

sahi bolbo😆😆
they are brainless🤣
mima....i thnk this pricey person is deliberately doing this...she doesnt evn know the real story.....just becoz pratigya show has beat bidaai to the top...she is deliberately trying to ruin our forum.........
Originally posted by kaasshh

mima....i thnk this pricey person is deliberately doing this...she doesnt evn know the real story.....just becoz pratigya show has beat bidaai to the top...she is deliberately trying to ruin our forum.........
sorry i disappeared for a while, something came up at work, now i'm back and less angry (work was a good distraction😆) so i am going to carry on ignoring now and Kash i think you are right, just wanted to add oil/tel to the flame here