Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

scrpngl

Goldie

scrpngl

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Well guys.. i found many similarities of Sathiya wid Bidaai..
I mean story of two gurls .. both are cznz... Mami is strict and hitler whereas Mama is sweet,caring,loving.. Gopi is same as Sadhna.. beautiful,sweet nature,soft spoken, and DARPOK... i mean cant say anything against her mami...
Gopi is getting married to the elder son of a Rich family.. same as Sadhna!
and then Rashi will get married to younger bro same as Ragini!
Gopi's saas is so strict just like Vasundhara whereas her Susar ji is "joru ka ghulam" like Indrjeet.. LOL

differences are Rashi dunt luv Gopi whereas Ragini and Sadhna luvs each other immensely..
any 1 agree??

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittmildleocute_dishaMightymouse..anisha..dz651coolmimzLuminous_LinsSofnaChandni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Similar to Bidaai.." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess.noor

princess.noor

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
yeah but i don't watch bidaai!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni-

ek_sweetladki

ek_sweetladki

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...there are a lot of similarities...but major differences as well...this show is very strange with it's plot because if Gopi is going to get a mean sasu and egoist husband what is the point of watching it when we already sorta know that its all going to be drama and rough like sadhna had to go through. Ahem does not like uneducated people and Gopi is uneducated more drama...I just wish they start making realistic shows and not this copied sister's concepts over over and over with nothing realistic. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_dishaMightymousedz651Chandni-

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
i really hope that they dnt have rashi as a negative character  hopefully well see her loving and caring for gopi  and see her to fall inlove with vishal . I think that shes just very spoilt as everyone cn see but she will later realise how much she has taken gopi for granted and the way she has treated her *fingers crossed* i dnt want to see her evil.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dz651

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yea i agree, i was thnkng of these myself.

-EmmaV.Secrets-

IF-Sizzlerz

-EmmaV.Secrets-

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
agree

scrpngl

Goldie

scrpngl

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
yeah i walso want Rashi to realise her mistakes and becum a loving gurl.. i like both the gurls Embarrassed

..anisha..

..anisha..

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
i agree with all the similarites Clap

n i want rash to becum nice 2wards gopiSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.